No Texas A&M Spring Game until 2016

PhatMack19

They applied for a waiver to have the game offsite and was denied by the NCAA. What a joke. I can't think of a better reason to grant the waiver than your field not being usable. Somehow they let Ohio State play at the Bengals stadium last year when they were redoing part of their stadium. The NCAA doesn't make much sense.

http://www.kbtx.com/sports/headlines/Texas-AM-Spring-Football--245568891.html?device=phone

They applied for a waiver to have the game offsite and was denied by the NCAA. What a joke. I can't think of a better reason to grant the waiver than your field not being usable. Somehow they let Ohio State play at the Bengals stadium last year when they were redoing part of their stadium. The NCAA doesn't make much sense.

http://www.kbtx.com/sports/headlines/Texas-AM-Spring-Football--245568891.html?device=phone

complain to your congressmangovenor.........................pooooooor aggies

It is just not fair...............I guess there is a cost to wanting to be the biggest!

HOOKEM

Thats insane

Agreed.  Except you could make an argument to substitute "any" for "much" in your last sentence.

So new QB who enrolled early and no action!

Thats gonna hurt.

NCAA is filled with morons

The game will still take place and recruits will still be able to attend, it will just be private without fans in attendance. Normal spring game for A&M attracted 40,000+ fans. It's not that big of a deal for the players, although it does look better for the recruits to have a practice game in front of 40k on national tv. I guess Sumlin will have to pull out some extra gadgets for the next few years.

The game will still take place and recruits will still be able to attend, it will just be private without fans in attendance. Normal spring game for A&M attracted 40,000+ fans. It's not that big of a deal for the players, although it does look better for the recruits to have a practice game in front of 40k on national tv. I guess Sumlin will have to pull out some extra gadgets for the next few years.

38,000 were there to see the Heisman Trophy winner. Private will be good for the ags this year. Sumlin can buy a tarp for the next years game. I saw one on EBay from some guy in Waco.

• 1 month later...