Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

1 hour ago, bulldogbacker said:

Stock rising

This is the hidden content, please

I hope that boo is good enough to redshirt Sam.

Then Sam could another RS freshman Heisman winner.

Sam is talented and a winner.

Hookem

And after reading his interview at the Elite 11.......

Sam may be the first two time Heisman winner since Archie Griffin

and the first to win it as freshman and sophomore.

We all know that the Heisman can't be won playing on a bad team.

The lights are shining bright in Austin

Hookem

This was moved

I would like to apologize to all the posters on setx for calling Arkansas coach, BretB, fat with manboobs. 

From this point on, I will refer to BretB as Whole Hog. Usually in the BBQ world, whole hog refers to a succulent whole hog (no more than 150#) slow roasted over fire. Very tasting when eaten with a vinegar based sauce. You need the acid to help cut the fat.

In BretB's case this is not true, Razorbacks (piney woods rooters) are not fit to eat. BB just looks like he ate the whole hog and has the slippery fingers from all the fat. 

Or maybe he is just fat from having to "eat his words" so many times in his career. Arkansas has not been "elite" since 1964 and I don't see Whole Hog getting them back any time soon. 

This is the hidden content, please

Whole Hog does state in the article that "honestly is the best policy" and that "if you always tell the truth".

Whole Hog is desperately scouting the Ozarks looking for someone's wife to cheat with. This is not easy considering WH's boob size is greater than most women in Arkansas!

Arkansas took first step to $ec and provided a blueprint to the Aggies on how to secede from Texas. (secede not success)

This was created using Notes. Got the idea from the recruits announcing their commitment.