Holder wants to let felons vote

PhatMack19

I think the answer is fairly simple- far less "free stuff"

you're getting your poor people mixed up. Mexicans are not coming to the US for free stuff. The reason that unvalidated or undocumented people support the left is because the left supports the unvalidated and undocumented. The right screams for them all to be shipped back south (at least until they need a good price on that new deck they're building). I'm with you on the free stuff and why some sectors vote democrats, but that's not why THIS particular sector does.

And is it wrong for the right to" scream" for illegal immigrants to get out and re enter lawfully?  Have you watched the videos lately of then candidate Obama "screaming" about Mr. Bush abusing executive orders and concentrating too much power in the whitehouse?  Could there be a bigger joke than that one?

. Who issued more executive orders?

I don't think numbers tell anything. Content and authority are the issues, not numbers. 

Numbers is a cop out. 

It would be like if a president signed an order ending the First Amendment. I guess the argument would be that it is okay because it is the only order that he has signed and the previous guy signed dozens more. 

. Who issued more executive orders?

Once again, Candidate Obama "declared" that one of the big issues was the Bush administration issuing too many executive orders and concentrating too much power in the White House.  He then stated that this was something that he was going to fix.  How do you feel the "fix" is proceeding?  This is not unlike Candidate Obama "declaring" that a 7-10 trillion debt during the Bush Administration was irresponsible and unpatriotic.  Here we are at 17 trillion and that seems to be acceptable.  Simply amazing.

I don't think numbers tell anything. Content and authority are the issues, not numbers. 

Numbers is a cop out. 

It would be like if a president signed an order ending the First Amendment. I guess the argument would be that it is okay because it is the only order that he has signed and the previous guy signed dozens more.

Agree...and it also doesn't matter if the executive order was successful or productive as long as you had good intentions when signing it.