I love the billboards in............

i think picking him would be a huge mistake. i see another super-talented college player turned irrelevant pro (i.e. Tebow, Young, McCoy). JFF's got a lot of talent, and he's elusive, but he's not big enough IMO to continue playing the way he does against bigger, stronger, fast opponents. much of JFF's value is hingent on his elusiveness, and ability to keep a dead play alive, rather than his pocket passing, which is what he'll have to depend on in the NFL. i don't think he'll be able to extend plays at the NFL level with at even a fraction of the success rate he had in college, and i think if he continues to try he'll spend more time on IR than on the field. he's also a headcase, which shows both on and off the field. yes, he had great stats at aTm, yes, he was one of the best if not THE best college football players the last two years, but he made stupid mistakes on the field all the time. i don't know how many ill-advised jump-balls Mike Evans bailed him out on in the last two years, but it had to have been well into the double digits. combine that with his off-field struggles, and he's not somebody that i look at and say "he's going to be a good professional". i think it's just as likely his head swells even bigger after he's drafted, and he ends up in the news more than Bieber. We'll see, but i just don't see him doing all that much.

The safer bet for the Texans is picking Johnny. If they pick him and he flops fans will forget about it in a couple years. If they don't pick him and he becomes a star, they never live it down! Of course if they don't pick him and he flops, and they end up with a star instead, they get the best deal of all!! Either way, I'm betting they screw it up!

The safer bet for the Texans is picking Johnny. If they pick him and he flops fans will forget about it in a couple years. If they don't pick him and he becomes a star, they never live it down! Of course if they don't pick him and he flops, and they end up with a star instead, they get the best deal of all!! Either way, I'm betting they screw it up!

but Johnny is not from H town like Vince was.............and did they screw up that pick?

HOOKEM

I don’t know if he will be disciplined enough to compose himself under NFL pressure. However, he may be the boost Houston needs after a horrible season. They can go from the cellar to the talk of the town in the sports world before the season ever starts. He will be a huge interest and revenue boost; until he flops. (If he flops)

Houston will show interest in Johnny football regardless if they want him or not. Cleveland has a lot of picks and loves Manziel. Plus Houston just hired a Central Florida guy so it may point to them drafting Bordles while trying to get extra picks.

Quiet, we do not want Cleveland to know..................

If you think you can get a 10 year game changing QB with first pick, do it. If you have any doubt, don't take the risk with the pick and money. I have beyond a reasonable doubt that Johnny is that guy. Let the aggie lawyer spend his money on the billboards and move on.

so your saying DRAFT JOHNNY?

I worry about durability much more than skill set for his style of play in the NFL............regardless of which team picks him!

so your saying DRAFT JOHNNY?

I worry about durability much more than skill set for his style of play in the NFL............regardless of which team picks him!

No. I have doubt that he is a 10 year franchise QB that can change a game. It didn't come across like I intended. I say pass on these QB 's with first pick. He won't be able to just jump in the air and bounce backwards anymore. It was a great play but in NFL, that play leaves you with a lacerated liver and feeding tube. (No offense to people on feeding tubes)!

• 2 weeks later...