I figured it out

PhatMack19

BYU has won a National Championship ...............WVU and TCU have been better than most 

when? the 80s? different brand of football now, BYU aint no kind of a power, UT made them look like one though so I can see where you would think they are a power.

You right, and Duke LOST their Bowl game right along with UT, so who's better: UT or Duke?

They would have to play...........

..........................................................or I could say tamu is in the sec and beat Duke............................so Duke is better

I love The University of Texas................not the Big 12!

HOOKEM

They would have to play...........

..........................................................or I could say tamu is in the sec and beat Duke............................so Duke is better

I love The University of Texas................not the Big 12!

HOOKEM

All A&M fans love A&M just as much as you love your horns.

But A&M decided to up the stakes by going to the premier conference in the land and leave the Texas run Big 12(10) - everyone knows that the Big 12(10) became the Texas University league - why do you think that Nebraska and Colorado chose to leave before A&M and Missouri left.  Texas basically runs the Big 12(10) as even Oklahoma decided to "think" about leaving because of Texas.

Texas fans do not give A&M any credit even when it is due like now - A&M is a better football program right now than Texas - even with Texas having the $$$$$$ - and has been for the last 3 - 4 years.

Texas A&M left for a better conference and to get out of the shadow of Texas and it has worked so far and Texas fans cannot stand that A&M did not fail in the transfer to the SEC - live with it.

Many y'all are killin me spreadin the hate! I'm a Bama fan, but I will say I like A&M in the SEC and I still pull for Texas. You can't help but miss the Thanksgiving A&M-Texas rivalry game. Then again, this is just a t-shirt fans opinon...

LSU Thanksgiving day 2014 at Kyle Field in front of 109,000 people will make a lot of people forget about the other game. Now if A&M could just win against LSU every once in a while.

• 1 month later...

Nebraska and Colorado left in fear they could not find a home if the conference folded, I know they wished they had stayed now! You laugh at the strength of BYU, WVU and TCU but at least TEXAS did not schedule Lamar because SHSU was becoming too competitive. Sad even for me to say but lil ol ags still look up to big brother and constantly are brought up all the time to justify themselves moving to a BIGGER BETTER conference.........WIN THE CONFERENCE, become relevant 

Nebraska and Colorado left in fear they could not find a home if the conference folded, I know they wished they had stayed now! You laugh at the strength of BYU, WVU and TCU but at least TEXAS did not schedule Lamar because SHSU was becoming too competitive. Sad even for me to say but lil ol ags still look up to big brother and constantly are brought up all the time to justify themselves moving to a BIGGER BETTER conference.........WIN THE CONFERENCE, become relevant 

So now when Texas schedules North Texas and UTEP that is ok - Also everybody knows that Texas has 2 patsies on their schedule every year in Kansas and Iowa State - so they have almost the same 3 guaranteed wins that A&M has scheduled just 2 of them are in the Big 12 (10)  - EVERY YEAR!

WVU and TCU are in the conference, they didnt have a choice but to play them. They scheduled BYU and got ran on up outta Utah and got a coach fired in the process, mind you: BYU isnt THAT good.

As far as Nebraska: they left because UT was running the conference and they were tired of it, there is no love lost between those two Universities, it goes back into the 90s.

For the record A&M scheduled the game with Lamar in 2010 and didn't play SHSU until 2012. And SHSU's first run to the NC game was in 2011

A&M was also short a game when they moved to the SEC because Arkansas was now a conference opponent. These schedules are made years in advance and A&M was left scrambled to fill their schedule.

Their future schedules have a lot better teams on them, although they don't really need it having to play Bama, LSU, and Auburn every year.

Texas fans seem to forget the Louisiana-Monroe, Texas El-Paso, Florida Atlantic, Rice and New Mexico powerhouses that Texas has scheduled over the last 4 - 5 years but state that only the SEC schools would dare do that.

And by the way they have North Texas scheduled for 2014.  

Old timer, you are one ig I can tolerate but you lost me with the " best fourth place team". It fits right in with "we sucked but not as much as Texas" mentality. Fourth place in any conference is to be forgotten. Shouldn't the igs be more interested in what Bama and LSU are doing, rather than still comparing their accomplishments to Texas?

Texas runs the Big XII and Bama runs the SEC. When are the igs going to run one?

Mack, you have figured out nothing. Good jab though. One must search high and low to come up with their little zingers.

SEC is top heavy. Playoffs will expose them next season.

If two middle of the pack big 12 schools can make it any powerhouse outside the SEC can

Just a lil newsflash...those were big 12 recruits that brought Missouri to the SEC championship game.

Stop drinking the kool aid

^^^Here you go again top heavy that would be your ACC (Florida State & Clemson rest is garbage)....did you see bowl results!!!!  How about the recruiting?????

2013 _ig 12-2 Champs got beat by UCF (Mighty AAC Conference) Heck South Carolina beat UCF at there house and South Carolina was 2nd in the SEC East & 4th overall....

2013 Bama was 2nd in the SEC West 3rd overall OU was 2nd in the _ig12-2 & heck after Auburn beat Bama the way they did which put them out of the SEC championship & NC game I really cannot believe the score wasn't as worse than it was.....Bama didn't care about the Sugar Bowl it was a lose lose situation!!!

2012 _ig 12-2 Co-Champs OU got took to the wood shed by the Ags 41-13...Ags was 3rd in the SEC WEST which is the best division in college football bar none!!!

2013 Ags (4th in SEC West) took out your ACC Coastal Champs DUKE......

Now 2013 Missouri made it to the SEC championship game but a lot of injuries in the East division this year & lets not forget they were 2-6 in 2012.... Its not like Mizzouri has never played in conference championship games in the _ig12-2 as they played in the 07, 08 & was co champs in 2010....

FYI baddog Ags was _ig12-2 Co-Champs 2010 which is more recent than tu.... also shouldn't tu worry about OU ,Baylor, QB & recruiting.........When Ags left all you heard was OU was there main rivalry...school song, little charlie "gadget" brown & SETX Sports proves that is FALSE

Gig'em

Bama didn't care about the sugar bowl?! Lmao! Yeah Nick Saban didn't care just took a month off. It was Bama who got exposed by that high powered offense.

Duke is 3rd best team in ACC behind Clemson. ACC coastel is not good.

So answer my question locknload. Do you think of other powerhouse schools like Florida State Oregon, Michigan State would survive that strength of schedule?!

^^^You didn't answer mine???? All you want to do is hate on the SEC "top heavy" what about the other conferences that's top heavy....

Who won the most bowl games in 2013: Answer SEC

Who had the most teams in the BCS Top 25 Final Rankings: Answer SEC (7) Acc(3) Big10 (3) Pac 12 (4 which is the 2nd best IMO)

Who had the most teams in the BCS Top 10 Final Ranking: Answer SEC (4)

Who puts the most talent in the NFL: Answer SEC (Hint that why the recruiting is so so great just listen to the 18 year old kids they will tell you) SEC 576 NFL draftees will also GROW in this years draft next closest is the Big 10 with 396

BTW when did Michgan State become a powerhouse? 20-7 last 2 years hell Ags is 20-6

Gig'em

Lock, you are ate up with it. You are so full of yourself you can't see daylight. Igs are full of themselves.

Where is your comparison to Bama?

Like I said, when are you gonna own a conference. Fourth place seems to be bragging rights.

When are yall gonna be ranked or play in something other than the Alamo bowl...

Like I said we have won a conference more recent than yall...