Rykerx pick em coming soon!

First thing I want to do is apologize to all members esp the long time members for letting you down the past couple of years.  Things got busy in my life and neglected the pick em's.  Fortunetly , Mike and Jordan asked me to do them again and I was very happy to accept the responsibility. 

I am going to add some new rules (like 15 games per week instead of 25) that will help keep it managable. Ill be posting the rules and week zero schedule this weekend.  Thanks for reading and looking forward to the best pick em year yet!!!!   

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1426727" timestamp="1377312462"]
First thing I want to do is apologize to all members esp the long time members for letting you down the past couple of years.  Things got busy in my life and neglected the pick em's.  Fortunetly , Mike and Jordan asked me to do them again and I was very happy to accept the responsibility. 

I am going to add some new rules [b](like 15 games per week instead of 25)[/b] that will help keep it managable. Ill be posting the rules and week zero schedule this weekend.  Thanks for reading and looking forward to the best pick em year yet!!!! 
[/quote]

I guess you can leave out the games that should be lopsided blowouts (example: Central over Memorial this week) and use the ones that could go either way... 8)

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1426805" timestamp="1377320312"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=113510.msg1426727#msg1426727 date=1377312462]

I am going to add some new rules [b](like 15 games per week instead of 25)[/b] that will help keep it managable. Ill be posting the rules and week zero schedule this weekend.  Thanks for reading and looking forward to the best pick em year yet!!!! 
[/quote]

I guess you can leave out the games that should be lopsided blowouts (example: Central over Memorial this week) and use the ones that could go either way... 8)
[/quote]

Hahahahaha

[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=113510.msg1426727#msg1426727 date=1377312462]

[/quote]

[/quote]+1  ;D

I am going to add some new rules [b](like 15 games per week instead of 25)[/b] that will help keep it managable. Ill be pdosting the rules and week zero schedule this weekend.  Thanks for reading and looking forward to the best pick em year yet!!!! 
[/quote]

[/quote]
Lmao nice one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin