Hull-Daisetta vs Burkeville scrimmage at HD 6:30pm./ Post comments here

[quote name="oldschool2" post="1425994" timestamp="1377187262"]
I'm ready for Daisetta to lose all internet capability....so we can stop reading about the football team.
You're calling Burkville football?.. I'd rather watch chickens lay eggs all day than watch a scrimmage involving either of those teams.
[/quote]What team do you like to watch?

Guest Air Bisquit
I'm ready for Daisetta to lose all internet capability....so we can stop reading about the football team.
You're calling Burkville football?.. I'd rather watch chickens lay eggs all day than watch a scrimmage involving either of those teams.
[/quote]

One thing about it, you don't have to read it.

[/quote]
More football teams need the support that 55 gives his team.  I do agree that he talks a bunch a junk but don't dog him because he likes to support and even brag about his team.  My neighbor has alot of chickens so if you would like I can give you his number and maybe you can go over and watch his chickens.

[quote name="thebighornet" post="1426026" timestamp="1377190165"]
[quote author=oldschool2 link=topic=113464.msg1425994#msg1425994 date=1377187262]
[/quote]
More football teams need the support that 55 gives his team.  I do agree that he talks a bunch a junk but don't dog him because he likes to support and even brag about his team. [b] My neighbor has alot of chickens so if you would like I can give you his number and maybe you can go over and watch his chickens.[/b]
[/quote]

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

[/quote]Just another HD Nation hater!  ::) Worm! ;D Go on over to the tennis forum. lol  :-* 8) HD Nation!

[quote name="thebighornet" post="1426026" timestamp="1377190165"]
[quote author=oldschool2 link=topic=113464.msg1425994#msg1425994 date=1377187262]
[/quote]
More football teams need the support that 55 gives his team.  I do agree that he talks a bunch a junk but don't dog him because he likes to support and even brag about his team.  My neighbor has alot of chickens so if you would like I can give you his number and maybe you can go over and watch his chickens.
[/quote]Thanks Bighornet, good luck to your son and the Hornets this season. Good post lol. It is all about having fun and talking a little smack on here. It does amaze me the worms we get on here at times, just plan trolls doing some hating  ::) What's funny is they read everything I post and then even reply lol.  :D

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1426008" timestamp="1377188468"]
[/quote]

One thing about it, you don't have to read it.
[/quote]Amen!

HD vs Burkville - 1's (10 play controlled)

HD - 1 score. 3 other nice runs and one completion. Positive yards on 9 of 10 plays.

BV - 0 scores. No first downs. 3 positive yardage plays for 13 yards. One sack resulted in fumble. One interception thrown.

Sabine Pass Varsity - 0 scores

HD JV - 1 TD

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder