Kelly Football

I really have no idea. It obviously can't get any worse than last year. But for some reason I'm somewhat optimistic I'm hoping for about an even season that would be good improvement. The kids have been working HARD ever since this coaching staff got in full swing that's for sure, I just don't know if the talent/depth is there honestly.

Last year was a pain to watch from the sidelines! I'm hoping that they'll at least have a decent season. I'm assuming senior Connor Moore is going be the #1 QB now that Will Darling graduated. If I remember correctly, I think the junior class this year is pretty athletic.

[quote name="KHSBulldogs" post="1422863" timestamp="1376023140"]
Last year was a pain to watch from the sidelines! I'm hoping that they'll at least have a decent season. I'm assuming senior Connor Moore is going be the #1 QB now that Will Darling graduated. If I remember correctly, I think the junior class this year is pretty athletic.
[/quote] Ya, Connor will be QB and I feel like he will do pretty well he is a good athlete. And I also heard we got a kid that moved down here from NY or somewhere up there that is supposed to be a pretty good player. But we will see how everything ends up.

[quote name="pinelandflash" post="1423149" timestamp="1376091074"]
[quote author=KHSBulldogs link=topic=113246.msg1422838#msg1422838 date=1376018118]
Any news on how Kelly's gonna be looking this year?
[/quote]

Do they play their home games at the Educational Center by Ford Arena?
[/quote]

No. Kelly has it's own football stadium on their campus.

[quote name="fisherman2" post="1423085" timestamp="1376079963"]
[quote author=KHSBulldogs link=topic=113246.msg1422863#msg1422863 date=1376023140]
[/quote] Ya, Connor will be QB and I feel like he will do pretty well he is a good athlete. And I also heard we got a kid that moved down here from NY or somewhere up there that is supposed to be a pretty good player. But we will see how everything ends up.
[/quote]

Connor has a good arm and he has a zip to his throws. The kid from NY is Tristan Silva. He's going to be playing slot receiver and corner. I haven't seen him play yet but hopefully he lives up to the rumors

[quote name="KHSBulldogs" post="1423356" timestamp="1376236623"]
[quote author=pinelandflash link=topic=113246.msg1423231#msg1423231 date=1376155034]
Ok. Thanks. Need directions now lol.......
[/quote]

I think we have directions on the school website in the football section. Looking forward to playing y'all again 8)
[/quote]

Same here. Can't wait for the season to start.............

[quote name="Cfrank Sr" post="1424713" timestamp="1376662958"]
Cam Frank is guaranteeded to help the team (Kelly Bulldogs). He transferred from Ozen a year go and he played basketball last year for Kelly but that was his only year not playing football since the age of 8.
[/quote]

Glad to see he is back playing some football.  It's always good to see gifted and talented kids like your son playing multiple sports.  I saw him play basketball a couple times this summer and he is a special kind of athlete.  Multiple sports just makes them more well-rounded and conditions their bodies to stay injury-free.  Not to mention how much more fun it allows them to have.  I look forward to seeing him on the football field.  What positions does he usually play?

[quote name="Cfrank Sr" post="1424879" timestamp="1376691459"]
He's a cornerback and he play receiver on offense. Being a multiple sports athlete is a great benefit when attending a small school. He's also baseball player. Baseball is the first sport he every played.
[/quote]

Cfrank, did CJ end up with an offer anywhere?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder