Hull-Daisetta Bobcats Football Schedule

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Josh Finney in his first year, lead HD to an undefeated District Championship and a second round playoff appearance. HD is excited and confident, as the Bobcats have a very athletic team and return most of their starters. HD is lead by District MVP RB/MLB Darrell Lavalais 6'0 215lbs. Also on defense HD is lead by District defensive MVP DE/OL Ken Lavalais 6'3 220lbs. Other HD returning standouts are WR/DB Aaron Mosley 6'4 180lbs, FB/DT Chris Herman 5'9 235lbs, DE/TE Kyle Hopkins 6'4 270lbs, WR/LB Cade Huckaby 6'3 210lbs, DT/OT Dezman Cook 5'9 270lbs, QB/DB Austin Edmondson 5'10 170lbs, WR/DB/K Dustin Welch 6'0 180lbs (Top Kicker in District), FB/LB Colby Espree 5'10 200lbs, DL/OL Bryce McClutsky 6'2 180lbs, TB/DB Sean Burno 5'10 160lbs, TB/DB Tyler Redman 5'9 160lbs and new player (move in from 3A Houston Yates) DJ Jones 6'2 170lbs. HD is loaded with talent and now familiar with Finney's system. Year two could be special for the HD Bobcats under one of the best young Coaches in Texas. Doesn't hurt having Coach Huckaby as offensive coordinator either. GO BOBCATS!

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1421237" timestamp="1375652420"]
Coach Josh Finney in his first year, lead HD to an undefeated District Championship and a second round playoff appearance. HD is excited and confident, as the Bobcats have a very athletic team and return most of their starters. HD is lead by District MVP RB/MLB Darrell Lavalais 6'0 215lbs. Also on defense HD is lead by District defensive MVP DE/OL Ken Lavalais 6'3 230lbs. Other HD re turning standouts are WR/DB Aaron Mosley 6'4 180lbs, FB/DT Chris Herman 5'9 235lbs, DE/TE Kyle Hopkins 6'4 270lbs, WR/LB Cade Huckaby 6'3 220lbs, DT/OT Dezman Cook 5'9 270lbs, QB/DB Austin Edmondson 5'10 180lbs, WR/DB/K Dustin Welch 6'0 180lbs (Top Kicker in District) and new player (move in from 5A Houston Yates) DJ Jones 6'2 180lbs. HD is loaded with talent and now familiar with Finney's system. Year two could be special for the HD Bobcats under one of the best young Coaches in Texas. Doesn't hurt having Coach Huckaby as offensive coordinator either. GO BOBCATS!
[/quote]
Yates is 3A...and nothing special in football

[quote name="utfan06" post="1421321" timestamp="1375677943"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=113133.msg1421237#msg1421237 date=1375652420]
Coach Josh Finney in his first year, lead HD to an undefeated District Championship and a second round playoff appearance. HD is excited and confident, as the Bobcats have a very athletic team and return most of their starters. HD is lead by District MVP RB/MLB Darrell Lavalais 6'0 215lbs. Also on defense HD is lead by District defensive MVP DE/OL Ken Lavalais 6'3 230lbs. Other HD re turning standouts are WR/DB Aaron Mosley 6'4 180lbs, FB/DT Chris Herman 5'9 235lbs, DE/TE Kyle Hopkins 6'4 270lbs, WR/LB Cade Huckaby 6'3 220lbs, DT/OT Dezman Cook 5'9 270lbs, QB/DB Austin Edmondson 5'10 180lbs, WR/DB/K Dustin Welch 6'0 180lbs (Top Kicker in District) and new player (move in from 5A Houston Yates) DJ Jones 6'2 180lbs. HD is loaded with talent and now familiar with Finney's system. Year two could be special for the HD Bobcats under one of the best young Coaches in Texas. Doesn't hurt having Coach Huckaby as offensive coordinator either. GO BOBCATS!
[/quote]
Yates is 3A...and nothing special in football
[/quote]Yes you are correct, typo. And yes their known for basketball.

[quote name="jwp395" post="1421329" timestamp="1375694719"]
It's amazing how he lies about people weight? I've seen these kids they are not big besides a few lineman?
[/quote]Never said they were big. The weights are accurate. But... feel free to cry and moan about anything you like. You are a WORM on this site and will always be a negative poster. Don't hate on HD Nation!  ;) ;D 8)

HD had a pretty decent year last year.  Will probably have another good year.  I can see them playing Alto again in round 3.  And... Coach Finney probably is an excellent coach.

But,  you take away those move-ins and HD is absolute trash.  When this season is over and most of those kids graduate....I bet Finney is on a plane out of Houston going back to where ever he came from.  Things are about to be real bad in Bobcat land after this football season. 

Might want to transfer your kids now before it's too late.

[quote name="oldschool2" post="1421417" timestamp="1375717183"]
HD had a pretty decent year last year.  Will probably have another good year.  I can see them playing Alto again in round 3.  And... Coach Finney probably is an excellent coach.

But,  you take away those move-ins and HD is absolute trash.  When this season is over and most of those kids graduate....I bet Finney is on a plane out of Houston going back to where ever he came from.  Things are about to be real bad in Bobcat land after this football season. 

[/quote]LOL! What a WORM!  ;D HD Nation!

[quote name="jwp395" post="1421329" timestamp="1375694719"]
It's amazing how he lies about people weight? I've seen these kids they are not big besides a few lineman?
[/quote]They are that big buddy! Hd is going to surprise alot people this year like last year!  ;)

[quote name="oldschool2" post="1421417" timestamp="1375717183"]

[/quote] What class there old school. I guess your high school is great every year. jwp when you make a statement, you should use a period and a question mark when you ask a question.

[quote name="Bronco/Cat Fan" post="1421583" timestamp="1375740508"]
[quote author=oldschool2 link=topic=113133.msg1421417#msg1421417 date=1375717183]

[/quote] What class there old school. I guess your high school is great every year. jwp when you make a statement, you should use a period and a question mark when you ask a question.
[/quote]

Ok.  I'm gonna get some ridicule for expressing my opinion on this site?  And a grammar lesson?  ON THIS SITE?  That's fine.

That's why I don't get involved in very many of the conversations.  haha

Don't be mad because somebody thinks that HD is the armpit of southeast Texas.  I know they have some rich football tradition...but they've won 2 playoff games in 30 years!!  Things change people... I'm just one of the few that see the change coming.

Grammar lesson....HAHA!!

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1421481" timestamp="1375726016"]
[quote author=jwp395 link=topic=113133.msg1421329#msg1421329 date=1375694719]
[/quote]They are that big buddy! Hd is going to surprise alot people this year like last year!  ;)
[/quote]Thanks for your support. Good luck Dayton!

Read the post again. There was no grammar lesson directed to you old school 2. I am just surprised at the hate coming from your post, directed towards kids trying their best to do something constructive, being described as trash.  The grammar suggestion was in response to jwp395's post that I could not understand.

HD Senior LB/FB Colby Espree 5'10 200lbs has been looking good at practice. Espree will be a force on defense at linebacker and a power runner on offense. Also HD Senior TB/DB Tyler Redman along with HD Senior TB/DB Sean Burno have looked quick and sharp at practice. On the O-line Senior Bryce McClutsky 6'2 180lbs has made the move to quick tackle and will excel at pulling and trapping with his foot speed. HD's practices are fast pace and intense, Bobcats are looking good so far.

Kountze, Deweyville, Groveton are certain losses. But based on the typical HD schedule they should get their normal 7-3 season and complimentary 1st round/game exit.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1422012" timestamp="1375836341"]
Kountze, Deweyville, Groveton are certain losses. But based on the typical HD schedule they should get their normal 7-3 season and complimentary 1st round/game exit.
[/quote]Wouldn't expect anything less of a prediction from you 89. lol. You have loved them HD Bobcats for years. Keep up the support. I will look you up when HD goes 10-0. HD vs Alto or Mart is coming. Deep run! HD Nation!

[quote name="89falcon" post="1422012" timestamp="1375836341"]
[/quote]

Deweyville and Groveton are losses for sure.  Of course they make they playoffs in that crackerjack district they are in.  Early exit. 

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1422063" timestamp="1375853101"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=113133.msg1422012#msg1422012 date=1375836341]
[/quote]

Deweyville and Groveton are losses for sure.  Of course they make they playoffs in that crackerjack district they are in.  Early exit.
[/quote]San Augustine I hope we run into your soft team this season, HD will attack yall like a Lion on a wounded deer. Gonna suck having a losing season in a new stadium. Pray yall don't meet the HD Bobcats this season. Oh and if HD moved to your district, they would make the playoffs there every year.  ;) ;D  HD Nation!

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1422063" timestamp="1375853101"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Kountze will beat HD..

[quote name="utfan06" post="1422141" timestamp="1375890349"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=113133.msg1422063#msg1422063 date=1375853101]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Kountze will beat HD..
[/quote]If they do win I dont think it will be a blow out though. I think it will be a close game.

Kountze is faster and stronger than last year...I remember last year HD Nation on this forum singing the same tune, only to come back and make statements of being in awe of the Kountze speed. Like stated above, this year its faster and stronger. I am not saying it will be a blow out, because I think HD has some talent, but with Harper, Arnold, Warren and Powell moving the football...lets just say all four of those guys are high follows for next level opportunity, they all MAKE FAST LOOK NOT SO FAST. Last year Kounze had speed but lacked a line...this year the line is not in question.  Defensive side of the ball they will swarm and hit you often and hard! and yes before anyone says it we are great at basketball! LOL Wish HD NAtion the best of luck this year and I do expect to see you guys win district and make a good post season run.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges