Jump to content

NHSBulldogFan

Members
  • Posts

    2,508
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by NHSBulldogFan

  1. Sorry but I'm confused myself is it at Crenshaw Stadium (the old stadium) or Panther Stadium (the new stadium)
  2. Groveton vs. San Augustine Friday 7pm Homer Bryce Stadium Nacogdoches
  3. Pilot Point beating Wall 26-7
  4. It's actually 29-0 San Augustine
  5. San Augustine up 14-0 early 2nd Quarter
  6. Davis right now 20 carries 284 yards and three TDs
  7. Davis is unbelievable
  8. And there's the break
  9. There's the stop Katy is still in this.
  10. When is the last time Katy gave up 35 points on defense in a half?
  11. I expect Barbers Hill to remain 5A Division 2 atleast for one more alignment anyway
  12. Stats show alot of points scored and alot of yards given up. I expect Barbers Hill to win district again next year. [Hidden Content]
  13. That's about how many yards Manvel has today lol
  14. Manvel is killing Barbers Hill on the slant
  15. Literally loses his shoe and Barbers Hill still can't defend it
  16. All offense no defense 21-14 Manvel with 1:54 left 1st Quarter
  17. Can't turn the ball over and win the game Manvel up 21-7
  18. Katy Tompkins vs Atascocita/Dickinson Winner Saturday 2pm NRG Stadium
  19. Got to love it when two sides say two different things. I do know the noon slot on Friday at NRG was available so it wouldn't surprise me if both sides were able to secure it at the last minute
  20. Got that from the Manvel side might have changed since then I'll double check.
  21. Galena Park North Shore vs Katy Friday 4pm NRG Stadium
  22. Barbers Hill vs Manvel Friday 11/29 7pm Galena Park ISD Stadium
  23. The winner of this game will take on Cypress Creek a 35-14 winner of Katy Mayde Creek..The game has already been set for Friday 11/29 8pm at NRG
  24. LOL Cougar I know you wernt high on him but others were
  25. Alot of people were high on Nations when he was hired but Dayton never got on track...anyone want to explain what's happening there...
×
×
  • Create New...