Jump to content

D3zii

Members
  • Posts

    2,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by D3zii

  1. This probably has been the best College football Saturday I've seen in a long time , every game was pretty exciting,..
  2. Let's go East Texas,.. So far this season, Texas has done pretty well against outta state competition other then Cedar Hill and South Lake Carroll
  3. Either Stanford isn't as good or Kansas state is gonna be tough..But KSU always plays teams tough, but they have to get that offense in gear
  4. Wow great resiliency by Cedar Hill..
  5. 41-35 Mansfield 4mins left in the 4th
  6. 41-21 Mansfield in control
  7. TD trinity 28-27 0:44 4th qrt
  8. Losing 32-15 to Mansfield.. Are they just not as good or did Gorman take the fight out of them
  9. TD Trinity 27-22 Westfield 3:14 4th
  10. TD Westfield 27-15
  11. 20-15 Westfield
  12. 20-8 snap went over Spring WF QB Head
  13. Westfield coming off lost to Lamar Trinity coming off convincing win vs Broken Arrow (OK) Westfield 20 Trinity 0
  14. Lol Tennesee made me take every good thing I thought about them...other then just a few teams the SEC is way "OVERRATED" . @BGShaneBuechele the starter? Per @ChipBrownHD #Hookem just seen this on my Twitter
  15. OU/Houston (really don't care, but I wouldn't mind seeing Texas knock OU off first) TAMU UGA Bama- but I'm going for USC LSU/ Clemson/ Texas FSU
  16. Big Surprise...Didnt see this coming, big surprise
  17. Is stump still at Asacocita?
  18. I live In Houston
  19. Hmm gimme BYU, Cincy, UH are the only ones that really makes sense to me
  20. Lol Okay what about top 5?? even with the small class if you can get a plethora of 5-4* I think we can finish high..I really don't see who else could have a better class.. i have Ohio State, Bama, Clemson, Florida state , Texas
  21. I'm calling it now, if Texas Beats Notre Dame, with all those recruits in attendance Texas finishes top 3
  22. Lol I could definitely see that
  23. Interested to see what Tenn can do...I hope they give Bama a run in Knoxville this year one no thing I've learned about Bama is, if you have a mobile QB an good run game, you can beat them, and Tennessee has both with Dodd and Hurd
  24. O ok, I can believe it..Manvel was loaded last few years..but I was in an oil rig in the gulf lol so I didn't know
  25. It's coming on TV?? last year I think this game would be a whole lot closer,..Manvel had so much firepower at every position, they'd probably win but this year, I'm taking NS
×
×
  • Create New...