Jump to content

BobCat22

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    3,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by BobCat22

  1. WOW, I dont know if I have ever seen that much support before for a girls game. I may sound like a homer, but that might be the biggest crowd I've ever seen for one team. It was an awesome experience. Congrats Lady Bobcats and good job Orangefield crowd. Lets pack Huntsville Friday.
  2. I would hate to see her leave OF, but I think she would do a good job at Lamar. First thing, I think she would recruit more local talent, which we have alot of in this area.
  3. Do you mean Coach A from OF?
  4. Yeah I'm starting to hear conflicting stories also!
  5. I heard on the radio this morning that it was because of health reasons. If this is the case I hope he is ok. Best wishes to him and his family.
  6. This should be a good one. The Lady Eagles are playing some good ball right now, so I'm going with them in a close one. Good Luck Lady Eagles!!
  7. The game being in Vidor is big for us. We will have a huge crowd. Should be fun!!
  8. Good win Lady Stangs. Congrats. All three 21-3A teams still playing!!!!
  9. Thats good to know, just wish they were looking at some others in this area also!!
  10. Good Luck Lady Mustangs!
  11. Good Luck Lady Tigers!
  12. Thanks BH. Good Luck to the Lady Eagles tonight also!!
  13. I went that way on Monday and it really was not that bad. It was down to one lane around Anahuac, but the signs do say 8 to 3:30. So hopefully by the time we go through there it will not be a problem.
  14. I did hear that Lamar is looking at Chelsea Pickering.
  15. Yes two years ago Kirby Myers hit a 3 at the buzzer to give OF the win and then last year OF beat Crockett by 1 in OT. Glad to see them win one like this. Courtney Taylor is something special.
  16. I could not have said it better myself!!!
  17. Yes Coach Ancelot did play for Lamar in the early 90's. Sorry Bleed, but I just had to say it. If you want to vent go to the Lamar forum and let it out. I'll be right there with you.
  18. Yeah it would be nice if Lamar would recruit around here.
  19. No doubt. You can't be 29-0 and not be any good. Now I don't think they have played as tough of a schedule as OF has, but we must play our best to win. No easy teams from here on out for anyone!!!
  20. 1. WOS 2. Kirbyville 3. Orangefield 4. Silsbee 5. Bridge City 6. Jasper 7. Hardin Jefferson 8. Hamshire Fannett Mark it down!!! ;D
  21. Only if Ms Green can graduate too!!! ;D
  22. 1. Silsbee 2. Lumberton 3. Orangefield 4. Barbers Hill 5. Central 6. West Orange-Stark 7. Memorial 8. Kirbyville 9. Ozen 10. Hardin Jefferson 11. Hardin 12. Evadale 13. Dayton 14. Deweyville 15. Hamshire Fannett
  23. Here is a list of the local teams in the playoffs. If I have left a team off the list please let me know. I'm having trouble finding info on 23-2A. If anyone has this info, please post it here. 5A Port Arthur Memorial 4A Lumberton Beaumont Central Beaumont Ozen Barbers Hill 3A Silsbee Orangefield West Orange-Stark 2A Hardin Kountze Deweyville 1A Big Sandy Evadale Hull-Daisetta
  24. Good Luck Lady Titans!!
×
×
  • Create New...