Jump to content

BobCat22

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    3,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by BobCat22

  1. [quote name="WOSgrad" post="685718" timestamp="1256482431"] It looks like that third place team out of 21-3A will play Coldspring.  Two teams have wrapped up playoff spots out of 22-3A.  Cleveland will be going Division I and Coldspring will be the #1 Division II team out of that district. [/quote] Those top two teams from 22-3A are good.  It will be hard for 21 to win either of those games.  Silsbee and Cleveland should be a great game.  If Silsbee's defense can continue to play the way they have, I like their chances.
  2. from the Orange Leader OF Sils First downs 15 16 Rushes-yards 55-168 31-267 Passing 37 101 Comp-Att-Int 2-8-1 5-10-2 Fumbles-Lost 5-3 5-1 Penalties-Yards 1-5 10-82 ——— INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS RUSHING—Orangefield, Corey Huckabay 18-45, Derrick Evans 6-39, David Burton 9-33, Evan Guidry 13-26, Jacob Nunez 5-18, Josh Shores 3-5, Quinton Evans 1-2; Silsbee, Chris Barnes 12-158, Jeremy Johnson 12-87, Rahkeem Bolton 5-23, Kelson McDaniel 1-1, Karrington Stanford 1-(-3). PASSING— Orangefield, Corey Huckabay 1-7-1 27, Jacob Nunez 1-1-0 10; Silsbee, Jeremy Johnson 5-10-2 101. RECEIVING—Orangefield, Quinton Evans 1-27, David Burton 1-10; Silsbee, Kelson McDaniel 2-50, Darian Tuck 2-29, Prentice Lane 1-22.
  3. Possible concussion.  In the ER as we speak.
  4. May be a long night for OF if Huckabay can't play!!
  5. Just heard OF moved some JV players up to varsity too.
  6. Why is there not a freshman game?
  7. Orangefield might get alot of rain Friday!!
  8. We could have Dayton and Crosby also and the Baytown Schools.
  9. I saw where they had Orangefield #93, BC #67. Looks like what is hurting OF is schedule (136) and defense (141), however offense is good (36).
  10. I hear ya. Actually though, it could be an advantage to OF with HJ having a new coach, it could give the OF coaches a chance to see what kind of schemes Coach Davis runs. I don't know, but I would think not much will change from the previous years. I think the coaches know what the other will try to do. Should be another fun year.
  11. Hey hjhawk, I see both HJ and OF may meet up before district considering they are both in the Nederland and Livingston tournaments. Do you like the idea of playing your district rival before district?
  12. Hey guys, I wanted to get your input on the poll we do for Girls Basketball. In the past we have had just one poll that included all classifications. Would you like to continue to see just one poll or would you like to see it broken out like our football poll? Ex. 5A/4A in one poll and 3A and under including private schools in another poll. Your thoughts?
  13. Doing good, how about yourself? Just enjoying football season. Going to be a good game between Silsbee and OF this year. Might see ya there I will be there!!
  14. Quinton Evans - Orangefield 7 rushes 106 yards and 4 TDs. 4 TDs on 7 rushes is impressive. Corey Huckabay - Orangefield 13 rushes 108 yards and 2 rushing TDs 2-2 passing for 46 yards and 1 passing TD
  15. Doing good, how about yourself? Just enjoying football season.
  16. and who has OF played? no one I hope everyone in the district continues to think that. Don't worry about OF, we are not that good!! Please overlook us!
  17. JV/Freshman OF-20 HF-8
  18. I don't know what you're talking about. Enlighten us!!
  19. Hey setxgal, it was nice meeting you at the Tarkington game. I always have extra tickets for home games, so you and that reporter guy can sit with us whenever. Now if he wears that shirt again I may make him pay for his seat or go to the pressbox.
  20. True, it was not so much missed calls, but the officials losing track of who had the ball and blowing plays dead. Although, that did not win or lose the game. Orangefield's defense has to get better. If you like offense, then this was the game to see. Congrats to Newton on the win. That was a fun one to watch.
  21. Good Points Mike and Gabe on the WOS/LCM topic. What do you think will happen to WOS when Hooks and Thompson retire?
  22. Very true Champion. Orangefield fans have rallied around this. I've have gone to Orangefield games for 30 years and I don't ever remember a bigger crowd at our stadium than what I witnessed last night. We had overflow crowd sitting on the visitors side. Never seen that before. I think we will bring a big crowd to Newton Friday.
  23. To me the most exciting part of the game was the 45 yard field goal by Derrick Evans! I think you mean when they announced Homecoming Queen was the most exciting ;D You are so right Bobcat, that was the best part of the game. Tell Amiee congrats, she deserved it!
×
×
  • Create New...