Jump to content

AshlyHasBeen

Members
  • Posts

    4,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by AshlyHasBeen

  1. Funny part was when I was at practice Monday it really did say PNG 14 - 0 ;D
  2. Was at the EC scrimmage for a bit, the Bucs have green helmets now with their EC logo in metallic gold outlined in white.
  3. Bridge City will meet McAllister Park American out of San Antonio. They beat White Hall, Arkansas 16-1 in the other semifinal. I've looked up all the teams games played this summer and they can be found on www.kbm12.com Here's a little breakdown BRIDGE CITY (15-1) TOTAL RUNS: BC 154 OPP 55 AVG RUNS: BC 9.6 OPP 3.4 SAN ANTONIO (15-0) TOTAL RUNS: SA 213 OPP 22 AVG RUNS: SA 14.2 OPP 1.5
  4. SINGLE ELIMINATION BRACKET TUESDAY Bridge City, TX vs Biloxi, MS 10:00 AM San Antonio, TX vs White Hall, AR 1:00 PM THURSDAY Championship 7:00 PM ESPN2
  5. Bridge City Wins 13-4 Here are the pool standings POOL A **San Antonio, TX (2-0), advances South Lake Charles, LA (1-0) Biloxi, MS (1-1) Tulsa, OK (0-3), eliminated POOL B **Bridge City, TX (2-0), advances White Hall, AR (1-1) Albuquerque, NM (1-1) Grand Junction, CO (0-2), eliminated
  6. BC has put up a 6 spot so far in the 6th, 13-4 now
  7. BC extends lead 9-4 6th, still batting
  8. BC up 8-4 in 6th still batting
  9. BC up 7-4 going to the 6th, Albuquerque leaves the bases loaded.
  10. Bridge City 3 Albuquerque 1 3rd
  11. I'm an Indian fan and I'm scratching my head at that one, not that I would complain LOL
  12. Mid-County 0 Abbeville, LA 0 3RD is what I just was told
  13. Who are they playing at 5
  14. I just change it out on an old helmet. Most of the schools don't give out Revs cause they're more expensive.
  15. It sends you to 2008 but click the forward arrow to go to 2009.
  16. [Hidden Content] The Arkansas champ isn't listed yet but it's White Hall, AR
  17. Their Pool Assignment and schedule for Regionals can be found at [Hidden Content]
  18. Well actually the design was done before LC-M's. I just got the decals today.
×
×
  • Create New...