-
Posts
4,252 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Everything posted by AshlyHasBeen
-
SHSU Head Coach - Football
AshlyHasBeen replied to TexasTerror's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
RC is from Orange -
BISD will be double tier with a total of 10,000 seats.
-
What playoff game will you be going to?
AshlyHasBeen replied to Hornet's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Friday - Kirbyville vs Anahuac in Dayton Saturday - West Brook vs Hightower in Galena Park Indian fans pull em through I can't make it this week. -
Nice try anyways I have seen a flag personally not recently but in some years past I have friends that live by there. The seal on the wall was brought up when the Thomas Jefferson girls basketball team was to play a playoff game there. There was an article written in the PA News about the subject but it blew over. I'm not by offended by much of anything and the Rebels mascot or flag does not offend me. I get my facts right and remember I've lived here all my life so I've seen things before I started working in TV 10 years ago. My ratings are fine thank you. And how was that attack on Evadale anyway, my best friends Dad played baseball for Evadale and my girlfriend lives in Pine Forest. I never said anything bad about the place I just stated that when people move from out of the area here are surprised by the seal in the school.
-
I have seen PN-G multiple times and this was not they're best showing but give credit to BH you're team played with a ton of heart. I'm a proud Indian but my job sways me from being just a fan. They are not the most talented team in the state but they find the ways to win. Faircloth makes great adjustments but he's not Bear Bryant either and he doesn't act like it. I respect 19-4A they play hard. I'll take the heart of a good team over skill players any day. I hope my Indian faithful takes a step back and embraces the role of underdog despite being undefeated. If you listened to Faircloth when he got here he said he wants to embrace the past but not live in it and he also said Nederland is just another district game. I respect that he is a lot like my baseball coach when I was there Jay Stone. Last weeks win doesn't win this week. Good luck to all SE Texas teams and that includes 19-4A
-
Beaumont Central vs Huntsville Predictions
AshlyHasBeen replied to bruinfan2006's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
BISD just called me and said the time is not confirmed yet. -
P.N.G,Central Double Header!!!!!!
AshlyHasBeen replied to D3zii's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
UGH hate the 8 PM kickoff times, killer on us media people. -
I-10 Closed for Restriping - Not
AshlyHasBeen replied to Old61Eagle's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
We got a release that said Friday night as well. Glad to hear that's not the case. -
It's a sponsered spot we have to run the story on Wednesday.
-
P.A. Memorial vs. LaPorte Predictions
AshlyHasBeen replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
When I was at the Lamar game last night one of the LaPorte players said Perkins has been in the hospital with heart problems. Has anyone else heard this? -
Any word on the late game
-
Any final they were down 21-0 in the 2nd when I left
-
I want to mention the scores from today's Super Bowls So far all I got is PEE WEE: PN-G White 12 WO-Stark 6 Any other scores from the Flag or Junior games yet?
-
What an amazing night of football I wish I could've stayed past the half, even though I was watching it live at the station. I'm a proud PN-G grad but I was a huge fan of Central going into tonight. I'm blessed to see multiple teams with my job and tried to tell my fellow Indians the Jags would be a big obstacle because of their defense. Sure enough they did not dissapoint. Congrats to two of the classiest 1st year head coaches you could ever meet it's time for SE Texas to unite, let's represent.
-
New Minor League Football Team Coming!
AshlyHasBeen replied to a topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Yeah the story has been out for a bit I had it in my show a couple weeks ago Troy Esprit is the head coach tryouts in March. -
I'm being told this game will be played next Thursday. The Anahuac site has a scroll saying no varsity game this week.