Jump to content

AshlyHasBeen

Members
  • Posts

    4,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by AshlyHasBeen

  1. Stayed for a quarter, High Island scored on all 3 posessions. The first TD came on the second play of the game a 65 yard highlites on KBMT-12 at 10.
  2. I'm going with Nederland in this one, especially if any of the injuries to WO-S carry over to Friday night. I have never seen the Mustangs line manhandled like they were by Vidor but then again it was just a scrimmage. Stangs will be solid down the stretch but they have a killer non-district schedule as usual.
  3. I know during the Rodeo it has been used for an afterparty club.
  4. What did the start time change and why was it High Island instead of Sabine Pass?
  5. We'll see how Haynes can play through his injury.
  6. Ash, looks like the game you need to be at next week is the Jr. BC vs. WOS White 1pm in BC. Heck, I coach another game that day and I wish I could make it... BC- 41 WOS-W- 54 Ned Gold- 6 PNG-P- 0 P.S. If you do, could you shot it from the Endzone and send me a copy??? I'll see what I can do, but I usually move along the sidelines when a shoot.
  7. They look good but they have a killer road district schedule.
  8. Today was really busy for me shooting stuff but I'm going to try and get some of these games for my shows.
  9. I was there at 10 am, and there wasn't anyone playing but a bus from High Island was loading up and leaving.
  10. WEST BROOK @ OZEN 7:00PM (BZ STADIUM) MEMORIAL @ CENTRAL 7:00PM BARBERS HILL @ PORT NECHES GROVES DAYTON @ BAY CITY HAMSHIRE FANNETT @ LUMBERTON NEDERLAND @ WEST ORANGE STARK VIDOR @ BMT KELLY KIRBYVILLE @ DIBOLL JASPER @ GILMER 8:00PM (NACH) LIBERTY @ BRIDGE CITY CLEVELAND @ HARDIN JEFFERSON ORANGEFIELD @ EAST CHAMBERS HOUSTON DAVIS @ SILSBEE NEWTON @ CORRIGAN CAMDEN BUNA @ TRINITY WOODVILLE @ KOUNTZE ANAHUAC @ HOUSTON KINKAID SABINE PASS @ DEWEYVILLE HULL DAISETTA @ HARDIN WEST HARDIN @ WARREN EVADALE @ BEAUMONT LEGACY BARBERS HILL JV @ HIGH ISLAND thurs
  11. Anyone have anything on Evadale / Woodivlle or Spurger / Kirbyville I haven't got a call in yet...
  12. My rain dance worked I wanted to be able to check it out ;D
  13. Anyone have a result on Spurger/Newton?
  14. I gave the small schools some love today had highlites from Evadale vs Cleveland and Buna vs WO-S in the Evadale Tournament. Should have more games tomorrow and Saturday.
  15. You'll see my picks in the Examiner has Vidor 4th and that's no disrespect but it's going to be tough going on the road to Lumberton, Central, Nederland and PN-G.
  16. Will it be 4 quarters like last week, I'd like to go check it out on my break.
  17. Hope I can get it covered, I'm anchoring at 6 so if there's no photog available it won't be done. 5:30 is really a bad time.
  18. Attn: Faircloth you're making it tougher and tougher for me to get the game covered LOL.
  19. They swept Kountze?
  20. Orangefield 0 LC-M 3
  21. I really didn't like the home unis we had the past couple of years with the white striping, seems like every high school has some type of Denver Bronco look. At least PN-G's look is unique to this area, to this point no one has used the template even though it's common with some Houston schools. I like the helmet a lot better than the old look, to be honest there never has been much tradition with our helmets or uniforms besides wearing all purple which has come and gone multiple times since 1925.
  22. What I like the most on the varsity is the pro style socks, makes a team look more uniform.
  23. I'm thinking the white's are actually JV the more I look at. Complete different template right down to the Nike pants.
  24. Looks like purple pants are gone. Home unis are Oklahoma St. nike template. VARSITY HOME JV ROAD
×
×
  • Create New...