Jump to content

AshlyHasBeen

Members
  • Posts

    4,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by AshlyHasBeen

  1. The UIL paperwork before Monday's realignment clearly stated Ozen was opting up, literally just hours before the box was popped. I have it on my phone, but the site won't let me post it.
  2. 24-2A, currently a 5 team district.
  3. The Harmony AD says in an interview with us today that to move they must get unanimous approval from the superintendents in the district they were assigned to and the supers from the district they would move to. At this point all the 4A supers are good with them moving down.
  4. At 120 students I would expect an appeal to be approved. The school was actually under the impression they would be in 2A when applying to the UIL. If they're not approved I wouldn't expect them to play in the UIL. No reason to put their kids through that.
  5. Actually UIL rules state any charter school elevated under that rule gets an automatic appeal.
  6. Just reporting what the school is saying. Bob Hope coach first reported it to me, so I confirmed it. Hope is in 3A.
  7. Beaumont Harmony AD Danny McClintock, Jr. confirms with me they have started the appeals process to the UIL. HSA was placed in 22-4A for basketball. Apparantly they turned in enrollment numbers for the entire school, not just high school grades.
  8. PA Memorial originally scheduled week 3 against Crosby. When Cougars ended up in a 9 team district they found St. Thomas as a replacement. Also the game against Bay (FL) will be at the Thomas Center as part of the showcase out there. Titans were picked the past two years to play in it but couldn't get the schedule to work out.
  9. Was told Thompson had Foster lined for Week 5 according to his assistants.
  10. Noticed that the UIL doesn't label any Beaumont school as a magnet.
  11. Also note these schools did not nominate anyone. Offense High Island, Hull-Daisetta, Kountze, Liberty, Newton, Sabine Pass, Vidor, Warren Defense Hardin-Jefferson, High Island, Hull-Daisetta, Jasper, Kountze, Liberty, Newton, Ozen, PNG, Sabine Pass, Vidor, Warren, West Sabine,
  12. Boys SOC: Lufkin Showcase Bridge City 0 Lufkin 12 F #12SportsSETX #txhssoccer
  13. I remember my dad (who played for Coach Estes at TJ) saying you have no clue what I went through. Now I feel like the old guy after playing for Coach Stone at PNG saying the same thing.
  14. Bridge City 2 PA Memorial 2 F CE King 1 Silsbee 0 F Santa Fe 6 Baytown Sterling 0 F
  15. Lol yes I know. Andrew is 24 or 25 I think. He's not quite a rookie anymore. 3 years under his belt. We hang out, but I still give him a hard time.
  16. 36 years old, 16 years in tv sports!
  17. Gabe we've been in the business too long, they only like the youngsters lol.
  18. West Orange-Stark is playing Nederland in Week 1. At least that's what Larry Neuman told me.
  19. Nederland 49 Vidor 27 Halftime
×
×
  • Create New...