Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. Sorry Roban Vidor isn't playing for the district championship, not even close. PAM is loaded and will not let Vidor ruin their 10-0 run for the year. Don't care if it is in boneyard or not, Hines will keep yall on yalls heals all night long.
  2. get your popcorn ready and some peanuts for me, Central doesn't have anything in the stable to compare to Hines, please. It will be a long long night for Central, I told you we were gonna take care of that coaching problem and I meant it , You heard it from me there will be a new sheriff in town come this time next year.
  3. McGough was the go to guy last year don't know what the deal is, he has great hands as do all the receivers! under utilized for sure.
  4. he missed a couple of passes that he could and should have made including the one that would have been a score for I believe it was Riggs, that was slightly over thrown. But lets get one thing straight he had pressure on him all night long. I thought he did a great job for what little time he had. Great learning experience for him he will only get better with time. They will rebound this week and should put a hurting on Central, all I can say is get ready they will have fire in their eyes!!
  5. The Woodlands/Conroe 2. Barbers Hill 3. Crosby 4. Dayton 5. Port Neches-Groves 6. Lumberton 7. Port Arthur Memorial 8. Vidor 9. Little Cypress-Mauriceville/Huffman Hargrave 10. Silsbee 11. Jasper 12. Brookshire Royal 13. Orangefield 14. Liberty 15. Trinity 16. Woodville 17. Hempstead 18. La Marque 19. Newton 20. San Augustine 21. Price Carlisle 22. Lovelady 23. Deweyville 24. Hull-Daisetta 25. Houston Northland Christian
  6. I will say this, the first half of last weeks game, the defense played at a level I haven't seen in about 6 years. besides the fact the only score they made in first half was the turnover inside the 12 yard line, had it not been for that PAM would not have had a single point in first half. Now the second half was different, The three big runs by Hines is exactly what we saw in the playoff game in Angleton, An elite back ripping us a new Arse! no excuses for that, you have got to stop the run up the middle, neither linebacker was anywhere close to even touching him, Not to mention the safety! If they can come out against Central like that how they played in first half I like our chances, if we play like we did in second half Well Central might make it a ball game. I honestly think PNG will be the better team this Friday night we just have to execute!
  7. yes and the same Port Neches Defense that held your high octane offense to 7 points in a half, not to mention the offensive possession yall scored on was from 10 yards out. We had no answer for W OS offense although it was a scrimmage. I will tell you this Hines might / will get his but WOS is built to stop just about any offense in the area.
  8. Stangs. The are loaded to the gills lol
  9. LOL I haven't seen this From Grad ever lol, pretty damn funny. WOS will win this game. Heard Liberty has a few transfers from Dayton since the new coach there in Dayton pissed them off. Don't believe it will make a difference. WOS is loaded like I have never seen em. Defense wins Championships, and they have a DEFENSE!
  10. They punted to him but he didn't make an attempt to touch it was always way out in front of him his blocker got to catch one off the bounce lol. I am glad he didn't get his hands on any of them, he is a gamer!!
  11. sounds like it was a barn burner
  12. I'm going to make a prediction, no way in hell Central wins lol
  13. none im on a diet, drank two waters lol, you missed a hell of a game. Central better get ready, should be a good one coming up!
  14. it was a dandy, PAM is loaded on both sides of the ball, it was a hell of a game.
  15. hard to say believe he was outside the pocket, but like I said not gonna blame the refs, the better team won. I will say this it was a hell of a ball game, PAMs defense is legit!!! Nothing came easy everything was challenged!
  16. sorry brother it was a hold, wide reciver had a nice handful of jersey, official right there to catch it. im not gonna blame the outcome on what it shoulda, coulda. The refs missed a horse collar on RJ when one of your lineman sacked him, but then with the no call our lineman gets a 15 yard penalty called on same play. There were missed calls and bad calls both way, point is we got beat by the better team. I am not gonna sit here and pat you on the back all day long, yall won we lost, in my eyes the first half was the best defensive game I have seen in a while. The second half was a lil different lol.
  17. lee wont provide yall nothing. Our 8th graders could beat Lee they are that bad!!! PAM could start the waterboys and put up a 50 burger on them.
  18. it was expected, They put more players in the PROs in this area than any other school. Maybe the stupidest thread ive seen!!!! They just dropped from 6A the are supposed to win!
  19. What time is your game Saturday? I have to work but will try to catch it on the iheart radio off of phone??
  20. I think if you do or don't win against us may have an outcome if you win the others, think you could still make it with 4 losses if Livingston finds a way to lose a couple here and there and it would come down to points if im not mistaken. I could be wrong.
  21. Im not funny at all. I need the dogs to make the playoffs, don't want to go D1, The Manvel matchup if we were to make it to the second round scares me. I know my NDNs aren't on the same level as them, Would like to see anybody but them lol. I am pretty sure yall will take care of business the next three games, but with us I am comfortable with out matchup with the dogs this year, should be a very entertaining matchup. For right now I am only focused on PAM as we have our hands full with this weeks matchup.
  22. I think he lost himself. lol
  23. the dogs will win this one big, don't worry about PNG focus on the task at hand, yall can crack all the jokes you wont, you may have 6 in a row but you wont make it to 7. Im not here to rain on your parade, not sure how the playoffs are going to play out as to who makes it and who doesn't.
  24. doesn't matter who he covers, its all about out Offensive line Giving RJ time to find them, he will put it where he needs to. If he doesn't get enough time I look for screen passes out of the backfield or just running straight at them. Im ready for this work day to be over, leaving work early to make sure im there on time!
×
×
  • Create New...