Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. PAM gonna make that long drive over there just to disappoint those porter fans lol. Going to be interesting to see how they match up with PAM. I see PAM being 11-0 after 10:30pm Friday night.
  2. excuses excuses excuses man you are drinking a lil too much pirate juice!
  3. Where is all the PAM faithful, dead silence what is up with that lol
  4. interesting wonder if I can catch that channel off of Iheart radio
  5. Seadog im not judging it off of anything but pure truth! PAM is the better team period. IM glad that the Vidor Faithful have hope but come 7 pm Friday night that will sink with the Black Pearl that PNG crippled up two weeks ago. Good luck to yall though, PAM has talent all over both sides of the ball! If you cant pass the ball you aren't gonna win just saying! Has nothing to do with PNG not beating them , please that is what is wrong with you Vidor People you make one run 3 rounds deep and all of a sudden no one can stop your misdirection run football, after years of getting beat down year after year you would think that It would sink in, smh That's all we hear out of Vidor if, shoulda, coulda, bad calls yada yada yada you didn't runaway with the game early you were up by two points but got completely shutdown by the better team in the second half, Remember there is 48 minutes in the game the pirates only played for 24!!!
  6. have my two may have an extra we shall see!
  7. lets clear this up a bit, Vidor will not beat PAM, PAM division 1 #1 seed, Depending on a Ned win or Loss, who goes Div 1 or Div 2. All schools that are in are bigger than Vidor so no way they go Div 1. Pirates stuck in Div2 regardless. If Ned gets in they Go Division 1, If Central gets in they go Div 1. If Livingston gets in which I don't see by the grace of hell freezing over then PNG goes Div 1 ! Big week 11 this week. Everyone has to pull out all the stops, should be very interesting to see the final outcome!
  8. not happening, you just don't understand what kind of beast PAM is , but your gonna find out! Very solid ball club
  9. I agree, but I disagree that it will be a 21-5a sweep, wrong
  10. what an idiot! I hope they do lol
  11. I cant believe yall are talking band lord help yall, this is about football lol
  12. No Doubt that the Dogs should come out and not hold anything back as they are playing for their playoff lives, As for PNG don't think they will hold back either, 1. WE need to end the streak at home mind you 2. We have a chance to send NED home ending their playoff streak for appearances which this is to me more important than the 6 straight losses in a row. WE do this I think it is a hard pill for all the NED faithful to swallow so we shall see. I cant wait for Friday to get here gonna be a hell of a ball game. Pretty sure we will see all sorts of gadget plays as the game moves on ! As for looking at the head to head comparisons, well you can throw that all out the window. MCM is what it is the greatest rivalry in the state, bragging rights and all that other nonsense!!!
  13. Hate to hear that for the kid, As For Hughes I would be willing to bet that he will see the field, no way he misses this one.
  14. is it Friday yet, I might have to early at lunch!
  15. your defense cant handle RJ, Riggs or Hughes, so we shall see. Gonna be a good one even better if we send yall home with a loss and no playoffs! Like I said I like our chances, we have speed that we didn't have at our disposal last year. If BF would kick the ball deep and keep yall away from the 40 on average starting positions and not do the pooch kick I love our chances. You are comparing apples to oranges with this years team and last years team, so I say bring it!!!
  16. should be a damn good game, haven't had a chance to see either team play but I am thinking New Caney on this one but my gut tells me Crosby!
  17. Wasn't pertaining to you that was directed at Rob lol
  18. yes I saw him carted off, you can say what you want I was drinking water, second string qb threw the ball a hell of a lot better in my opinion. Yes Im sure we will be the heavy favorite but in reality we should be, Ned just doesn't have that one stud player this year, it has to be a team effort for them. The running game looked solid for NED Deep ball to Perkins was very nice, but the Defense did tighten up in the second half, still got a cheap score stuck on em though, as for the pics well ole Sunshine isn't what I would call a passing QB, he made a couple of good passes here and there but most were just thrown and meant to be picked off, I saw three that were sure picks but were just broken up. WE shall see next week and we will bring it.
  19. after watching the Ned game last night, I say The Indians are gonna roll over the dogs this coming week!!! Wasn't impressed with the Dogs Defense last night they look suspect. Simmons looked very quick and agile, Perkins will be a tough matchup, but other than that I like our chances!!
  20. yeah right huh lol!
×
×
  • Create New...