-
Posts
2,258 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by biaplayer
-
#1 Dual threat QB in the Nation for 2019 is.....
biaplayer replied to RoschonsBigBro's topic in High School Football
hoop there it is lol -
#1 Dual threat QB in the Nation for 2019 is.....
biaplayer replied to RoschonsBigBro's topic in High School Football
that picture is lighting up a billboard in Time Square! Wish I could download it I would! -
I remember this hat, man he loved his Broncos as well as high school football.
-
I will be at work but I will be watching/listening on computer phone whatever I have to do , will have my upmost undevided attention no doubt.
-
Lake Travis Desoto Temple Aledo Wylie WOS Mineola Gunter Refugio Bremond
-
Chain gang is gonna bring a whole can of whip a$$. Cant wait for Friday hope someone goes live on facebook as I have to work, but I will do my best to find a broadcast or radio channel to watch it.
-
I hate Alabama but you have to repect them as they know how to win and do it all the time, my heart is with LSU but it is what it is. Im sure he will get exposure to all of them in the near future. Not sure if you are familiar with Tigerdroppings , think that is what LSUs commentary is at. wouldn't hurt to send them his highlight reel no doubt.
-
As much of an impact player that he is on offense would love to see him play on Defense at the safety position. I think his skills attributes would shine on the defensive side of the ball as well, seeing as he was young playing the position in the youth league. Sooner or later Coach Fairclothe will realize that we need some help in the defense department. I know he put Mczeal on the defensive line earlier this year but I don't think that was the right place for him. He was doubled most of the time when he was put in on defense maybe that was the gameplan I dunno lol
-
Manvel will run em into the dirt, will be over by halftime!
-
Pearson wasn't as tall as RJ is but the guy could run, that playoff game was one of the best games ive seen right until the fourth qt believe the score was 28-28 before he started the track meet against us lol. very very fast. No need to compare him to Daytons star, Shug is shug, he is gonna break a lot of records lol! Hate that he wants to go to Texas, would rather see him in the SEC, I look for Alabama to come calling, With Hurst there now, he would damn sure be a great replacement. Where ever he goes I will be sure to watch! Chase your dreams RJ, the sky is the limit. Would love to see him go to LSU!
-
No doubt, he is one of the best Sophomore Qbs I have seen to come thru PNG for sure. IM not gonna compare him to Long as each has their own style of Play and different style of coaching to play for. One thing for sure is he can get it done with his legs or his arm, I will take it however he decides to do it lol. He is a gamechanger and as for Ned well that trophy will stay at the Rez for a while the way I see it lol.
-
wow I cant believe they went out like this and SFA85 was calling us Fake Indians, hmmn. Congrats to PAM on a fine year, time to focus on next year. Really hate that Hines was hurt, I think outcome might have been a lil different.
-
Great year Indians, time to focus on next year and prepare to get it done again. You lost to one hell of a team the way it looks they may go all the way you never know. Hats off to you on what was a fun year, thanks for the memories and high expectations for next year, Scalpem
-
if im not mistaken the only bad season he had was 2012 which everyone knows was just a bad crop of players with the exception of J Rose. We just didn't have it that year, tried to make games of it but we just couldn't get much going that year. One of the worst seasons we have had in a while!
-
Katy / NShore Galena ParkHouston Lamar / AtascocitaThe Woodlands / Austin BowieWest Brook / WestfieldCollege Station / Port NechesTemple / PA MemorialCeder Park / ManvelFB Marshall / A&M ConsolidatedStafford / Bridge CityCarthage / HendersonLiberty / GiddingsBellville / West Orange-StarkGilmer / JasperCuero / WimberleyCameron Yoe / TeagueNewton / Elysian FieldsCrockett / ArpCenterville / LoveladyPrice Carisle / San AugustineTenaha / Iola
-
yes I realize that now, its all about them and no one else I get it
-
Fake Indians really, smh. got the same damn record as yall in the same round of playoffs as yall, giving nothing but repect for yall and you still wanna talk bs. smh I guess I am wrong in my thinking maybe not. Good luck to the Titans anyway
-
good luck to both of these two quality teams, time to represent and bring A game
-
after the state finals I had a girlfriend and my cuz riding with me it was stone cold quiet all the way till about Beaumont when one of them asked me if I was mad. My reply was I wasn't mad that we lost, I was mad because I always wanted to see PNG in a title game and it just happened and I was pissed that the ride was over and would only be a memory now, such is life!!! I cant see myself ever not being a PNG fan I am hard on the defense because they set the bar in that year. The level of talent we had was unreal, two 1000 yard rushers, 3000 yard passer, Defense that flew by the seat of their pants, Whipping the #9 ranked Ned Bulldogs by a tune of 31-8, crushing Lamarque 22-8 and the funnest playoff run for 6 weeks, Priceless!!
-
that was a statement game! They ran their mouths and we shut them down and dotted both their eyes in the process