dj
Members-
Posts
1,701 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by dj
-
Are they playing in defense this year ??the way they are starting out isn't gud.
-
Crosby at Nederland Scrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Yes!! Same year. So u remember wen we went to png that year for a scrimmage and got our tails whipped lol ! But #15 is really gud.returning punts and his int's are up there. -
Crosby at Nederland Scrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Luv it with y'all. But why can't they have it at a bigger stadium -
Crosby at Nederland Scrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Happy for him. If they truly want to get him off to a gud start they probably would do better running him out the slot. Or moving him around. To match him up j.mo #15 for w.o is asking a bit much. Kid is a 3yr starter and probably go down as one of the best corners to ever play at w.o. -
Crosby at Nederland Scrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
-
Crosby at Nederland Scrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Dats nice to hear. Just one question will they be up to the task at hand next week? ? I truly am hoping soo. -
West Orange-Stark at Vidor Scrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Yes. Vidor will b improved but they will have to stay out of 2nd and 3rd long .every team in district want be able to slow them down. In order to slow them down a defense has to play assignment football. They wasn't bad against w.o it just coach T knows how to defend it!! -
Silsbee at LumbertonScrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
I bleed blue !! 2 rings to prove it. But I'm a fan of every team and especially every kid. Wen w.o isn't playing I cheer for every setx team. -
Silsbee at LumbertonScrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
I guarantee you it will. I truly believe that Silsbee coaches has learned alot from last year when they faced them.i could see a low scoring game. Both defense will b hitting there peak. So it will allow both teams to stick with there game plan by not allowing the offensive units to lose it. A real slobber nocker is coming soon. -
Silsbee at LumbertonScrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Me personally I think they have always matched up well. The difference has been the coaching and conditioning. Like last year u had 10 plays inside the 10 yrd line . Hell I'm still try to figure it out wat happened. -
Silsbee at LumbertonScrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Bcz it is homecoming Silsbee town will b buzzing especially since they're playing w.o. knowing how much those kids wanna beat them. That week will b so hyped for them. -
Silsbee at LumbertonScrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
That's wat I absolutely love abt wat Silsbee is doin. They're not shying away from anyone. It will only make them better.and I truly believe that the lose to Carthage really has motivated them.them kids PUTTING IN Work For THIS up coming football season.i truly believe they will win there district. And go a few rounds deep if not further. Just my opinion i can see them making some noise this year. -
Silsbee at LumbertonScrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Okay. They have that Lil sophomore he gonna b a gud one. -
Silsbee at LumbertonScrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
I agree. But I would to see them get the ball to Kaylon Barnes more in space. -
West Orange-Stark at Port Neches-Groves Scrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
And one of those scrimmage loses was to png . @ png in 1987. -
West Orange-Stark at Port Neches-Groves Scrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Sorry to correct u.it was only one guy in secondary and the rover that blew coverage.even on the long bomb #18 had no clue wat is going on.thats why they put last year starter back in. I think DJ is out the dog house. And for the most part png wr wasn't open. -
West Orange-Stark at Port Neches-Groves Scrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
That's a question I don't think anyone can answer.w.o will get better but our best running back #23 is having to start at LB so that's a lot.we need a receiver to stretch the field -
West Orange-Stark at Port Neches-Groves Scrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Png running game will get better. RJ is the truth. He threw a couple darts that froze the defense. My one concern with the offense is dat the wrs didn't get open enough to help him out.i would luv to see png do alot more combination routes wit there wide outs. They are fundamental sound ball club. Me personally I love to see well coached high school teams. -
West Orange-Stark at Port Neches-Groves Scrimmage/Post comments here!
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
That was the best play of the nite. W.o trying to experiment with #18 at safety isn't going to work with him back deep. I'm truly glad last year safety got back to his position. -
I sure wish the best for both of them. In my opinion i don't think they get the recognition they deserve.
-
Is Lil chris #5 going both ways ?
-
Yes it was moved.
-
Well Bmtsoulja 1 if ur talking Silsbee. I don't think they need to b .bc if u think abt it every year they have just as many athletes as w.o but the difference is conditioning! ! Especially recent years don't look at the score.they wore down when the coaching got conservative against both those teams. The outcome shouldn't never been the score that it ended up against both teams.
-
Central and ozen. The kid from ozen couldn't play varsity last year bcz he transferred late. He is a wr that is abt 6'3 or 6'4. Tall kid.