Jump to content

Clueless

Members
  • Posts

    3,106
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Clueless

  1. We’ve put freshman and JV players in and still scoring
  2. This is a huge surprise! Would be a major upset
  3. Need to straighten up the secondary. This might be the worse 5A playoff team I’ve watched.
  4. Only reason I picked Weiss over Angleton is because I thought I read where they had some key injuries and appeared to struggle towards the end of the season.
  5. I think with La Porte at full strength with their running game, they might surprise region 3.
  6. I predict some wild round 2 games G Ball/AMC BH/LP PAM/Weiss CS/Lufkin
  7. Either way, should be a good first round match up. I’m going with Weiss
  8. You think Angleton is beating Weiss?
  9. BH looking sloppy on offense tonight, but defense looking good. Doing enough to win tonight.
  10. Yes. The last couple of games, the offensive game plan has been great and the defense has been relentless. Just need the teenage boys to be consistent, which is hard sometimes. lol
  11. To be fair, Galveston looked horrible for 3 1/2 quarters. Totally different team. BH broke their spirits. BH needs to contain the running game and they will be fine.
  12. Wait till BH sweeps PAM this year. BH is going to be pretty dang good this year. WB, United, PAM, and BH is going to have some battles
  13. If BH can contain the RB and QB from running, BH wins by 3 or 4 TD’s. If not, it will be a toss up. WB struggles throwing the ball, but look for WB to try to take the top off often by throwing deep and do what United did in 1st quarter against BH.
  14. I don’t know about all of that. If Lufkin got that QB situation handled, maybe.
  15. Im still predicting AMC or Lufkin takes the region. G Ball will be 4th place team if BH wins Friday and Ball loses to Lufkin I think. That’s wild
  16. WB back to trying to throw the ball. WB shooting themselves in the foot. Now back to back penalties. Poor WB
  17. I guess the injured players are back for LP. lol Looks like the LP we’re use to playing tonight.
  18. Yea, I know, but they had some other guys making plays. Once he went of the game, Ball turned into an average team. This week, they look horrible unless WB has a really good defense.
  19. Beaumont channel much better. lol
  20. Neither team can pass the ball. If WB stays with read option and run with QB, they could win this game. I wouldn’t let him throw though. Not sure it’s windy there, but throws aren’t accurate.
  21. Not sure why WB left 2 TO on board with ball at midfield with 45 seconds. Odd, and weird game.
  22. I think BH took the wind out of Ball last week. They don’t look the same tonight.
  23. I get it, but Angleton is probably behind A&M Consolidated, College Station, Lufkin, and maybe Weiss/Galveston Ball. That A&M Consolidated district appears pretty strong, but who knows. I think LP can hang with them if y’all have them RB’s healthy
  24. Appears to be strong
×
×
  • Create New...