-
Posts
4,133 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by NDNWarrior
-
PNG - 35 LCM - 10
-
HOW STRONG IS SOUTHEAST TEXAS FOOTBALL???
NDNWarrior replied to whsalum's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I think its way to early to really judge strength/weaknesses. 2nd half of the season seems to be when the teams really get hungry for district and give it their all on the playing field. I think upsets, likde Vidor beatin Nederland, only makes our teams stronger......gives the winning team a lot more motivation and the losing team to rethink and correct mistakes to make them stronger. I was glad to see Vidor pull off an upset....I think they have been "underrated" for way to long. Nederland, always has my respect, they can be explosive at any moment. Watching the PNG game last night, I was really impressed with our new QB and I know PNG has a lot of quickness and is definitely in the hunt for a district title this year. All in all............no matter what.......I think the BEST teams in Texas are right here in southeast Texas....in my eyes, we're always winners! Scalp 'em NDN's! -
Tatum looked great tonite! Stepped in, and did the job. With more play time, this kid is gonna be a great QB! Has a good feel for the ball and stepped up to the task at hand. Had a 30 yard scoring pass, perfect spiral.....this kid gonna be a good one to watch!
-
Ozen at PN-G..**SETXsports Game Of The Week**
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I think this one will be a fight to the end, but, since it is being played at the Reservation with all the hype and fan support, PNG will come out on top. PNG-21 Ozen - 17 -
Waller 41 Nederland 38 Final/Post Game Comments
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Lets hope and pray that Ned will not have any injuries this year. You've got a good team there. Keep up the good work! -
PNG 27 Silsbee 9 Final/Post Game Comments
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
PNG - 8 Silsbee - 9 3rd quarter -
biggest rivalry game in setx??
NDNWarrior replied to footballfan88's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Definitely PNG/Nederland. Going to a MCM game is an experience. So many fans from both sides. The sheer electricity in this game atmosphere is awesome. PNG/Nederland support each other all year, except for this one week....then, we become worst enemies! Scalp 'em NDN's! -
Lets talk Newton
NDNWarrior replied to SETXsports Broadcaster's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Agree. I think Newton will go very far in the playoffs....they get stronger and stronger from week to week.! Go Eagles! -
Lumberton @ BC who wins?
NDNWarrior replied to beaumontballer44's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Lumberton 21 Bridge City 14 -
this one will be a close one. however, with the 2 RB's from Nimitz, feel they will prevail. Nimitz - 17 MemPA - 7
-
I think it's gonna be a close one, however, have to support our teams from mid county. Ned - 10 Waller - 7
-
Gonna be hard for Silsbee to pull off a win at The Reservation......ALL the NDN fans will be out. I think its gonna be a good, close game, but PNG will prevail, especially with the crowd support. PNG 21 Silsbee 17
-
Graduating from Newton in the , ummm..'70's.....Coach Barbay is ALL about football and runs a tight program. The whole town lives and breathes Friday Night Lights. The Eagles will definitely be in the playoffs again this year and everytime they are, I try to go to their playoff games, (that is if PNG is not playing)......Good Luck again this year, Eagles.......you have set the standard!
-
Nederland/Forest Brook Predictions
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Nederland - 28 Forest Brook - 14 -
PNG - 21 Crosby - 17
-
Were You Satisified With Your Team Friday?
NDNWarrior replied to a topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Considering the the state ranking of Brenham and the caliber of them, I feel it was a good learning experience for PNG. PNG will take this game and the experience of it and build to become better as the season progresses. Also would like to add that Nederland hung tough and did a good job against LaMarque. Scalp 'em NDN's ! -
**2006 SETXsports Week 1 Top Ten**
NDNWarrior replied to Bobcatfan4life's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Have to agree PNG92, if Mosely gets hurt, gonna be a tough year for Nederland. But he sure looked good Friday night against LaMarque. Scalp 'em NDN's ! -
PN-G/Brenham Predictions For Week 0. Cubs Preview
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
It's gonna be tough for PNG, but like everyone is saying, if PNG can keep it close until the half, I think they will pull out the "W". PNG - 28 Brenham - 21 Scalp 'em NDN's! -
Not sure if it will be an upset, but I feel the NDN's are FIRED up for this one and will come out with a good showing. Scalp 'em NDNS!
-
1. Friday Night Lights 2. Remeber the Titans 3. Varsity Blues Scalp 'em NDN's!
-
Your Early Season Top 10...Let's Hear it!
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I agree...I think Dayton will definitely be in the "mix" of things. -
Great board! I really like the appearance....eye-catching! Keep up the good work.......can't wait for 2006 football season. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Scalp 'em NDN's!