Jump to content

NDNWarrior

Members
  • Posts

    4,140
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NDNWarrior

  1. Keep on, keepin on, Indians! YOU GOT THIS!
  2. I’m keeping it on NDN Press. These kids are doing a great job!
  3. LETS GO INDIANS!!!!!
  4. Voted for Conner👍
  5. YOU GOT THIS EAGLES! KEEP ON, KEEPIN ON!
  6. Worn out from this game! Kudos to BOTH teams for playing their hearts out!
  7. Bailey slinging and connecting. 😁
  8. Let’s GO INDIANS! YOU GOT THIS!
  9. Game Day! Let’s GO, Indians! Get ‘er done!
  10. GO GET ‘EM, INDIANS! YOU GOT THIS!
  11. Watching Lake Creek play Huntsville. I think we can come away with a win in this one. Gonna have to key on and shut down their RB, #21 Byers, and their run up the middle. As someone else posted, I don’t think LC has met a defense as stout as PNG this year. PNG 24 LC 10 Keep rollin INDIANS!
×
×
  • Create New...