Jump to content

NDNWarrior

Members
  • Posts

    4,140
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NDNWarrior

  1. Any news of flooding in Groves?
  2. Any news of Groves, flooding conditions?
  3. My daughter (Indianette) got a pic this morning from a friend of Pt Neches park and it showed the water already beginning to cover the parking lot. Does anyone else have pics or can give any info of whats going on in Pt. Neches/Groves?
  4. I always hate to predict the game between PNG and Nederaland, because no matter how each teams season is shaping up, this game is always unpredictable it seems. I will say, that after the comeback Saturday night with Crosby, I'm feeling very good about PNG. There's a good mix on the plays and Tatum is airing out the ball more with receptions. This week, against Texas City, will be a test. Whether PNG wins or loses, its going to be a good experience...one that will help us correct mistakes and continue on to perfection. I will say this....PNG players have a LOT of heart this year...more than I have seen over the past few years. Also, the fans had more excitement than I have seen in a loooong time and we filled Crosby's stadium. It's going to be an exciting year!
  5. 1. PNG 2. Central 3. Vidor 4. Lumberton
  6. Going to be an interesting game, that is, if we get to play. Will ALWAYS root for the Indians!
  7. I'm curious about that too, how much rain we will get. Accuweather just said the high pressure is not weakening, so that means Ike would most likely make landfall between Corpus and Brownsville.
  8. The Indian Fans were out in force tonight! GREAT Game! I think everyone will be hoarse in the morning! Way to go, PNG!!! Scalp 'em, NDN's!
  9. PNG 21 Crosby 10
  10. Totally agree......Broncos have represented this district well, as well as your fans have! Keep your heads up.........Go Broncos!
  11. With the way LT is playing, they'll probably take state. And, be back again next year ! :'(
  12. This is unbelievable! Can LT be stopped? ???
  13. I bet this Gilbert kid is something else to watch! Over 400 yds passing.....wow!
  14. COME ON BRONCOS.....START CLICKIN........GOT TO SCORE!!!!
  15. Had to work late, just got home.....dang, LT is the REAL DEAL! Got to stop em! LETS GO BRONCOS!!!! LT QB is something else!
  16. Just signed on, wow, this LT QB had over 300 yds in the first half!!!! Dang!
×
×
  • Create New...