Jump to content

NDNWarrior

Members
  • Posts

    4,140
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NDNWarrior

  1. At this juncture, I’m very PROUD of MidCounty. Honestly, I could care less about seeding and placement in the district. I’ll be supporting both Nederland and PNG through the playoffs. These young men from BOTH teams play their hearts out for our enjoyment and excitement every Friday night. Prayers for both teams for injury free games for the rest of the season. I know it can be fun with the pokes and jabs in our comments. At the end of the day, regardless which team you support, MidCounty has done each and everyone of us PROUD! God Bless🙏
  2. This is a tough district, IMO.
  3. This is a tough district.
  4. We’ll be alright.👍
  5. I was REALLY wanting the Titans to come out with the WIN.
  6. Prayers for your son🙏
  7. Congrats Dogs! You deserved the WIN!
  8. Keep on keepin on TITANS!
  9. Joseph will put the FIRE in them at halftime.
  10. PNG make adjustments. Come back and take it.
  11. LETS GO INDIANS! #SCALPEM!
  12. Indians, YOU. GOT. THIS. Scalp’em!
  13. I think the Titans come out with the “W!”
×
×
  • Create New...