Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. You know which on you should go to.
  2. They can't go back any further....no action back there..lol
  3. When is the SETXsports News hitting the stands? I don't get papers. If it's an article worth reading, the link usually shows up on here. One stop shop.
  4. That's what I was thinking and Crosby is at the top of several.
  5. What time the gates opening?
  6. I know just messing with you. As for Stat...we have a truce
  7. Its a good thing you put that disclaimer, I was fixing to be on you like white on rice. *yawn* lol REB was taking up for us...its the tiger fan you want to address
  8. The one you posted on facebook.
  9. I saw your yearbook pic...You look exactly the same..lol
  10. was he the one that went by many names?
  11. Where is 14.2?
  12. I think its somebody messing around..lol
  13. I'm not his brother and Im a lady. I can't converse with people that don't have a clue. Bye.
  14. 2 post in and you have flipped your lid.
  15. He must have left out a 5 before that 6...lol
  16. You're already catching flack for those yawns..lol
  17. Yep! That's me!
  18. Are you serious??? I need to start completely reading articles..lol
×
×
  • Create New...