Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. I'm throwing V's up tonight and turning it sideways for L's....Ned Losers
  2. So I'm exempt, because I live in Groves.
  3. Just saw the section chart of the stadium. The stars have aligned and my seats are by the band. Perfect night!
  4. Give a Big Ole kiss to Central! A Jag is a dogs best friend. To be honest, Im glad Ned is in. Mid County can roll.
  5. Guess who hasn't clinched??? LOL. Don't it feel good!
  6. Raise your hand if your team has clinched a playoff spot.
  7. Perfect. 3 is just the right number. You, Bia, and Stat can spell out P N G. I got some glitter body spray. I can HOOK Y'ALL UP!
  8. They banned it, but that doesn't mean it won't happen..lol
  9. They should stick you and Stat in the student section. Bare chested with PNG painted on yall. Throwing baby powder on each other and waving the Texas flag.
  10. .I do the drop off with mine also, never had a problem getting the tickets to MCM. When we're playing at Nederland, peeps should know, there aren't enough for all season ticket holders.
  11. YES!!!! My favorite!
  12. THIS ONE>>>LMBO!!!!!
  13. LMBO!!!! PNG Fans are horrible..lol
  14. Then I have to Change my prediction to 62-14 PNG
  15. Sorry to hear that!
  16. Gonna be a line of ticked off Titans when they don't have a share of a DC.
  17. Yall are sneaking in Sage Seay?
  18. LOL. There would be a line of ticked off Indians.
  19. Gates open at 5:00. Don't be sitting in my seat!
  20. And tomorrow is Nederland Nerd Day!
  21. I cant keep up with the boys, but I got a little sas..lol
  22. Yes and that would be our QB.
  23. It's the bad Indian influences on here.
  24. If that makes you sleep at night, snuggle up to it.
  25. The first half of the game, you'll get that euphoric feeling that you can get the win. Then we come out and change gears. That Defense you thought you were going to run Simmons at, has been practicing against the best offense in district. You know Wonder boy will run and you think you're prepared..... --------------> 2017 UNDEFEATED DISTRICT CHAMPIONS <-------------- No shame in losing to the best team in the district.
×
×
  • Create New...