-
Posts
9,154 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by NDNation
-
It's really 1-800-555-SHUG ext Riggs
-
Stat either lost a bet or someone hacked his account. But it's truth.
-
Their district doesn't look to be that great. Their 4th seed was 2-4 in district. Their 3rd seed was 3-3 in district. Lake Creek ended the season 1-5 in district and scored 45 on Montgomery. They run but they've also had over 200 passing yards in each of their last 2 games.
-
Fort Bend Marshall 21 Barbers Hill 42/FINAL
NDNation replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
What can I say, I'm a 50 yr old white girl who likes Hip Hop...lol I read through all the posts and all the comments on that page. Our district hasn't gotten a lot of attention. Crosby coming into the district and making the run at state, BH with a 5-5 record upsetting the #2 and a complete sweep kind of made us the Cinderella district..lol And I've definitely gained a lot of insight on why HISD schools are less competitive than they use to be. Points of view from different areas and districts. -
Fort Bend Marshall 21 Barbers Hill 42/FINAL
NDNation replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
The Hill put themselves in the spotlight and gained our district some notoriety..lol Texas High School Footballs Facebook page is lit up with the huge upset BH pulled off. FBM was expected to go to state. Lots of posts on how weak the Buffs district is or as one poster put it "The Screwed up click tour"..lol I love it!!! -
Hell to the yes! Double Header. The Revenge Games. BH vs Crosby PNG vs TC
-
Galena Park 20 Port Neches-Groves 72/FINAL
NDNation replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Honestly, I would say our bottom teams could have beaten GP, except for Santa Fe. They should have just stuck to running. If you can't pass, especially under pressure, then don't. Wouldn't have been as many turn overs. -
Fort Bend Marshall 21 Barbers Hill 42/FINAL
NDNation replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
2nd and 3rd string shouldn't get to score? Then stop them. Our team was very respectful. Didn't even celebrate, they went straight to the locker room. -
Texas City 66 Houston Sterling 21/FINAL
NDNation replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Congrats Stings! District sweep! -
Fort Bend Marshall 21 Barbers Hill 42/FINAL
NDNation replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Congrats BH! It was fate that put yall in that 4th seeds. Yall put it on em! -
Fort Bend Marshall 21 Barbers Hill 42/FINAL
NDNation replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Whoop Whoop! -
Fort Bend Marshall 21 Barbers Hill 42/FINAL
NDNation replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Good Luck Eagles! -
Galena Park vs PN-G Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 7:30 PM
NDNation replied to NDNation's topic in High School Football
I like the double headers at NRG. -
Galena Park vs PN-G Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 7:30 PM
NDNation replied to NDNation's topic in High School Football
Lol. 47 times is a slow night. -
Galena Park vs PN-G Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 7:30 PM
NDNation replied to NDNation's topic in High School Football
Game day! Crosby started our district off with a win last night. Let's finish the sweep Indians, Eagles and Stings. -
I was fixing to get it on TexanLive, but this won't be much of a game.
-
Well, don't let the BH players see that video..lol Be terrified.🥺 I'm gonna pray for yall.
-
I hope the kids don't have the same mentality as the fans. The game is not lost yet. Pack the visitor side and be loud.
-
What will 12 5a div 2 look like next year ???
NDNation replied to lcm93's topic in High School Football
I hope BH and Crosby stay in D2. It makes the district more competitive. It does no good to blow thru district, then be 1 and done in the playoffs. Now I wouldn't mind if FBM moved up to D1. 😁 -
Crosby versus Madison 7pm 11/11/21 First Round Playoffs
NDNation replied to Cougtalk's topic in High School Football
Starters out by halftime, resting up for the next game. Coogs by a lot. -
Who ya got? If GP is anything like Vidor, I believe the Indians should come out on top. PNG 35 GP 24
-
Anyone plan attend Bi-District playoffs?
NDNation replied to WOS1986's topic in High School Football
Thank You! -
Anyone plan attend Bi-District playoffs?
NDNation replied to WOS1986's topic in High School Football
Have you heard anything about tickets? -
I'll take the easy pretty girl and 3rd seed over the 2nd best team and all the athletes sitting at 4th. And being better at only the QB and RB positions...I'll take that also. Those are kind of important if you want to score.
-
He has to say that, because Crosby almost got embarrassed by them..lol