Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. hey man, I was trying to give you guys some credit.....not be negative.
  2. goooooood......if we can get'em on the ropes, we need to keep 'em on the ropes. I think this year could be our year to make a deep playoff run. I'm not making any plans for the Thanksgiving weekend, or beyond...... ;D
  3. dont short change them(Raiders), the way they've been playing....I think they'll give Nederland and Central a run for their money and could DEFINITELY lock up a playoff spot (hypothetically) with a win over Central next week. I am impressed, along with alot of other folks, that Lumber-town is as good as they are. At the beginning of the season I really thought some of their wins were flukes. I am seeing otherwise, now!
  4. ask them about WB also!!find out what they think about us!
  5. so it's a second year coach? new coaches can perform miracles in defunct programs and get them turned around. Looks like that's what happened here. I guess Lumberton is for real, huh!?
  6. oh I know....it's just that going against a team with one power runner worry's me, because the team basically prepares for that one runner, and I don't think they're prepared for other threat possibilities if they haven't seen them. So it leaves a team a little unprepared. Just me talking out loud......
  7. dont put much into it, panama......21-5A is pretty weak this year, with the exception of two or three teams.
  8. yeah, but how well would we do in a game type situation with a 2000 yard rusher?
  9. their halftime show is pretty revolting isn't it! Most definitely not a PG rating.
  10. SERIOUSLY, what happened or what changed in Lumberton for them to all of a sudden become a competitive force in 22-4A. Before this year they were the floormat of the district, and this year they're making everyone take notice. Was it a coaching change or what?
  11. man, I hope we don't have to see them in the playoffs!
  12. LMAO....I think we hung' em 62-6 last year!
  13. I wouldn't place much in this score, scooter. Atascocita is pretty weak, still. WB was up 31-0 last week at half. Then Stump put in the second string .
  14. woops...now it's 50-18....Titans couldn't hold on to the ball. 6:13 left in the game!
  15. OUCH!!!!! BC has alot of work to do!
  16. PAM 44 Atascocita 12.....fourth quarter
  17. 38-12 PAM...defensive safety with 13 seconds left in the third
  18. you can relax, now scoot. looks like they've got the game under control!
  19. sorry Taylor P., I was pulling for BC!
  20. uhhhh...correction. 36-12 PAM. The Titans had another fumble recovery and scored. I guess it just takes a while to get started.
×
×
  • Create New...