Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. I gotta give them credit on those two improvements.....but we got NO DEPTH!!! >
  2. As I said before, the offense looked good early on but sputtered late in the game. It was 31-0 at the half and only two scores after that, and one was a fumble recovery! Gonna definitely have to correct that. I also noticed something else tonight....WB does NOT have any depth as far as bench players. If we lose one or two key players to injury, it could make for a long season. Why dont they have more than 48 kids on the sidelines???? Katy has 88 kids on their roster and they're not much bigger (enrollment) than we are!
  3. yeah!!!LMAO ;D I have to admit that I'm a little partial to the 5A schools in our area, but I'm sick of hearing stuff about Dayton on this board.....Great job Raiders for shutting them up!
  4. Atascocita is gonna win some games this year......they're getting better!
  5. whew!!! I dont know what to say about them Titans......are they just slow out of the gate, or what?
  6. apparently it doesn't matter how fast they are...er, were! 'cuz they just got BEAT!
  7. wow.....looks like Lee's offense finally showed up! Maybe they'll live up to their preseason predictions!
  8. just got home from the game....defense looked really good tonight, the offense sputtered at times and still needs some work in order to make a deep playoff run this year. Good job Bruins ;D
  9. WOW...maybe PAM can make a run at it!
  10. WOW.... good job, Lumberton! There's still alot of football left to play and some good teams in your district....so dont make reservations in the playoffs just yet. But good job nonetheless!
  11. how much time is left in the game?
  12. OK...I just left WB's homecoming parade and pep-rally at the Brook......the boys are pumped up for district and will EASILY walk over the Eagles!
  13. I don't know.....I was really expexting alot more from several of the teams in 21-5A, but if Lee gets it's offense on track they should win it. However, Kingwood always seems to suprise a few folks, so your guess is as good as mine. With the exception of West Brook, the other three playoff spots are very undecided in this district!
  14. that's messed up, man....Westfield lost for the second time this year, and they're still ranked ahead of us. Rankings, I tell ya..... >
  15. 'cause Atascocita is weaker than a spring branch!! ;D
  16. yea man, but Falgout is such a better runner....Louis runs like he's got (2) 10 pound bricks attached to his feet.
  17. Does anybody know who the starting QB is gonna be? Falgout or Louis?
  18. look back on page 4....along with alot of others from WB!
  19. Thats right!.... Darryl Colbert was also on that 82 State Championship team!
  20. yeah, it was the 1989 season and we beat them 14-7......then left in a big hurry!
  21. LMAO.... ;D ;D ;D :-*
  22. there was an incident I think in 88 or 89 while I was at WB when we played on the island and we had bricks and rocks and such thrown at the BISD busses by the people over there....it became too volitale of a situation to continue playing them!
×
×
  • Create New...