Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. good...better late than never!
  2. well, good job Lumberton. What is that 5-0, now?
  3. yeah, but so are the Titans.......not big, but winning (against a weak Eagle team).
  4. OMG! I think somebody predicted a 30-0 score......didn't think it would actually happen!
  5. UPDATE.....Cody Hebert fumble recovery with 6:33 left in the 3rd. TD Titans. PAM 22 Atascocita 12
  6. Harry Brown 12 yd pass to Soloman Jones. Patterson Clay from Harry Brown for the 2 pt conversion.
  7. yessir........I'll be nice now. Please quit calling me names and being mean to me. :'(
  8. was I talking to you??? NO, so mind your own business. This is between me and the 'Lumberton lover'
  9. just exactly how long have you been a raider fan, or did you just recently jump on the bandwagon.....or raiderwagon? ???
  10. blah blah blah.....Lumberton has always stunk and always will! :D
  11. WOW....Nederland is making it look easy!
  12. ...it's not just about you and Lumberton. I can root for whoever I want to. I just want to see Lumberton get beat so guys like you will shut up and quit talking so much smack!!!
  13. uuuurrrhhhhh????? ??? "this ain't gonna be good!"
  14. oooooh, not looking good Jags!
  15. I would laugh if that happened!
×
×
  • Create New...