Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. Well, if WB can get through PAM next week..........nah, one game at a time!
  2. I wonder how Humble did tonight?
  3. WB had at least 5 turnovers.....they scored 14 points off of TO's. One fumble recovery was returned for a TD for them! WB's pass defense was a little weak due to a few injuries. Their 21 points were scored in the first half, 0 points in the second!
  4. 41-21 WB with 5:00 left in the game when I left!
  5. THANK YOU PN-G!!!
  6. I'm off to the game. Go NDN's, beat that L-Train!
  7. Let's hope so.......let's also hope that he doesn't get a bad case of fumbleitus. You know, a lack of experience.
  8. That is a great article.......I hope they dont pull off the upset of the night! But, it should be a good game nonetheless! I'll be there rooting on my Bruins!
  9. AWESOME Job WOS87!!! Thanks for all the hard work! West Brook looks really good.....although I would expect to be behind schools like North Shore and Katy, but 4th is just great!
  10. Awesome pics.....Thanks for sharing them with us!!
  11. I'm going to Durley tonight to watch West Brook dismantle the Sterling Rangers, and hopefully not sitting by myself this time........... ;D
  12. Good Luck tomorrow night NDN's!!! ;D
  13. they're gonna be tough to beat come playoff time! I don't think they are as good as they were last year, and WB's defense is definitely better this year. If we had a chance at a rematch.....we might suprise them!
  14. and he is still one of the state's leading rushers!!!
  15. cy-falls looks like the real deal......and I thought this was suppose to be a rebuilding year??? they're gonna be tough come late November!
  16. Can I expect to see you at the Sterling game, then?
  17. I'm staying out of this one!
  18. hey WOS87, do you think you could figure the same thing for Region III, 5A ?
×
×
  • Create New...