-
Posts
5,176 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs
-
Texas 5A Scoring Leaders
82 5A State Champs replied to 82 5A State Champs's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
you're right, but when I left the game we had more than you!!!!! -
Texas 5A Scoring Leaders
82 5A State Champs replied to 82 5A State Champs's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
that's for the entire season......'82 11-4-1, '83 11-1, '97 11-3 -
Newspaper Headlines For Saturday Morning
82 5A State Champs replied to a topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
so far you win the prize for predicting the correct score! -
*West Brook 42 Memorial 21 Final/Comments*
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Man, PA is just krunk, scooter! I mean, they charged me $1 just to park at that stadium, and then the scoreboard goes on the fritz. They need to sav the money they're spending on the coaching staff and get a new scoreboard! Is it legal in UIL events to charge to park in a public school parking lot? -
*West Brook 42 Memorial 21 Final/Comments*
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
42-21 WB late in the 4th! -
Who has the best FIGHT SONG??????
82 5A State Champs replied to prepballfan's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
WB's fight song, Parade of Champions is neat, but I prefer Paw Power....err Russian Christmas Music by Alfred Reed. Take a listen....[Hidden Content] -
Texas 5A Scoring Leaders
82 5A State Champs replied to 82 5A State Champs's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
yes, but gettin the "W"'s is the most important thing! Would love to end the regular season at 9-1. What would be even better is if we could break the school record for wins in a single season. It is currently 11, would be nice to get 12! -
Newspaper Headlines For Saturday Morning
82 5A State Champs replied to a topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Titans humbled in lethargic loss to Bruins 49-27! ;D -
Texas 5A Scoring Leaders
82 5A State Champs replied to 82 5A State Champs's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
The defense is not far behind, only allowing an average of 16.87 points a game!!! Go Brook! ;D -
Texas 5A Scoring Leaders
82 5A State Champs replied to 82 5A State Champs's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
This list is through Week 7.....the Bruins are climbing higher in the top 25 in two out of three categories!!!! [Hidden Content] -
Baytown Lee vs. Humble Predictions?
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
let's hope so......that means the race for second in the district would be that much more interesting! -
Man, some of you guys sound very.......confident. Maybe, overconfident. I know our boys can beat this PAM team, but ANYTHING can happen. I hope we do come out of PA with a victory, and I hope it's a big one......but I'm a little apprehensive about making the bold statements that some of you are making. Afterall, PAM does like to throw the ball, ALOT! And our pass defense was a little soft in our win over Sterling. Let's just hope the chips fall in our favor!
-
let me tell you about the injuries....since we're all here to talk...uhhh, smack talk the othere team. Man, last year PA played dirty....very physical and just plain ol aggressive and dirty. Our boys were in for a fight and they got one. PAM showed up to play and we matched them toe to toe. We just ended up losing several defensive players that were out for two weeks. We subsequently lost the next two games, I dont look for that to happen this year! ;D
-
geez man, I hope you're right.......I worry about these rivalry games, though. You can usually throw the records out the window 'cause anything can happen. I just hope we have more points at the end of the game than they do. Hopefully, our guys will have their heads on straight and will show up ready to play! Good luck Titans..................................I also hope we dont cone out of the game with a bunch of injuries again, like last year!
-
well, an MIP is a Class C misdemeanor....it's just like getting a traffic ticket. Now, if that MIP is accompanied with a POPO, you might go to jail for it!