Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. WOW! there will be some shuffling in the rankings this week! in 5A as well as Katy is getting demolished right now!
  2. Well if they lost to NS 10-6, then my opinion of NS has changed. They are getting beat 40-0 to the Woodlands Highlanders in the 4th. Katy has just 1 first down in the game!!!!
  3. I dont wanna just beat em, I wanna destroy them!!!!! I dont know why Katy is having such a problem getting started this year, but if we have an opportunity, I'd love to kick them while they were down!!!
  4. the Highlanders knocking at the door again!!!
  5. The Woodlands reserves are in against the mighty Tigers!!!!!!! YES! YES! YES! I love it!!!!
  6. true. it doesn't look as though they're starting out too well.
  7. SFA. are you listening to the game? If so, how?
  8. Sometimes, the new coach .....doesn't make all the difference. :-[
  9. Good job! Way to go Pirates!!!!! can you say 2-0? ;D
  10. ??? I am totally shocked. There is a chance the Mighty Tigers might open the 2008 season 0-2? WOW! West Brook might have a chance to beat this team. However, Katy usually starts out kinda slow. It usually takes them a couple of games to get rolling.
  11. That's a bad place for that Broadcaster to be! Im assuming you plan on being up there with me and Jason tomorrow night? I do have three mics! That could be an interesting place to be. MAybe we should have security on stand-by! ??? I hope we dont get stuck in that matchbox of a room in the press box again! Whew!!!
  12. Is WF Rider in Region 2? If so, they could likely meet in the finals being as LT is Region 4.
  13. Well, good luck to you then!
  14. Yeah.....you could call it West Orange-Mauriceville, or Little Mauriceville-Stark.....and the mascot would be the Mudbugs!!!
×
×
  • Create New...