Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. Oh, I see! It would, however, be a great game to watch!
  2. Dayton and Central. What are the chances these two meet in the playoffs?
  3. My wife is getting mad because I wont come to bed! Oh well. I guess I'll see her again in December when HS football is over! ;D
  4. This is another neat video that I found! [Hidden Content]
  5. Those are pretty strong words, for a newbie! them's almost fightin words! It's gonna be a good game, nonetheless!
  6. "....are we good, or do we have some work to do?" Answer-You got some work to do!
  7. 5-5?.....or maybe you prefer 6-4? Just a guess. The Bobcats have some pretty tough opponents.
  8. Hey, when I was in HS, we played a game against Galveston Ball and got rocks and bricks thrown at our busses, too. Dont think it happens at just your school.
  9. I thought PA was the one that had the scoreboard problems. Oh I forgot, they got that fixed!
  10. ....including the WB/Ozen game!
  11. ??? Is there even a choice........go to the Katy/NS game! ;D It should be one for the ages. That reminds me, I need to set my DVR for the FSN HS scoreboard show on Friday night so I can see the highlights of that one!
  12. Awwww, you ain't right, man! But I like it! ;D
  13. GREAT predictions.......I especially like the Brook/Ozen score! ;D ;D ;D I hope your flux-capacitor is working properly!
  14. The only other place that plays it is in Georgia. But they are a baseball team.....I think they call it the Tomahawk-Chop!
  15. "TIWMP"-Till I Wet My Pants LOL! Thumbs up!
  16. Not looking good for my friends @ Outlaw-Performance in New Orleans. :'(
  17. All your questions will be answered on Friday night! ;D
  18. Sounds to me like they're gunning for us! Check it out....[Hidden Content]
  19. .....and let the smack talking, commence! ;D
  20. Well, I know what that means. Better start buying gas cans and plywood.
  21. You make me feel old. I remember Carla and Audrey. Audrey seemed to be the worse untill MS.RITA came along. We have not recovered from Rita here in Tyler County yet. The county has yet to recieve the grant money for Rita recovery. We don't need another one for a while. yeah, my mother still waiting on FEMA. I got a definition to define FEMA. Wanna hear it? Ohh! I do, I do, I do!!!
  22. At 6, Greg said that there was an area of high pressure over Florida. He said it looked as if it might flow to the west, thus keeping Gustav in a more westerly direction and away from us. Has this changed?
×
×
  • Create New...