Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. I dont know about that! If they play us like they played tonight, we should win. However, the Woodlands appear to be a very good team.
  2. you mean, before they went to the 'WOODSHED"! I'm gonna gloat a while on this one! ;D I love it. I just had to take a second and re-think our chances against the Tigers this year. (tick-tock) I suddenly like our chances!
  3. Central is definitely gonna be battle tested by the time district starts after having played three GOOD 5A teams!! IF the Jags can stay healthy, they're gonna be tough to beat in district!
  4. Doesn't Central have Ball in a couple of weeks?
  5. no kiddin, huh? there's upsets all over the state! well, the top 25 rankings will be shuffled a bit after this week!
  6. All good things must come to an end!!! ;D
  7. Allright!!!! Another ranked team goes down!!
  8. Woodlands 18 First downs 398 total yards Katy 2 First downs 60 total yards
  9. First time since 1984 that Katy has started the season 0-2! Just awesome!!!! ;D ;D
  10. FINAL!! 47-0 Woodlands. Katy's worst loss since a 49-0 loss in 1987! Your thoughts???
  11. Almost over now. Late in the 4th. Still 47-0 Highlanders.
  12. I cant wait for the Week 2 rankings to come out on here!!!!
  13. Yeah.....who-hoooo!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  14. Katy cant stop the bleeding!!!!!! They're finally gettin what they've given for so many years. I wonder if they've ever been beaten this bad before? Well, not in the last 8-10 years I bet!!!!
  15. TD Woodlands!!!! 47-0 Highlanders over Katy!!!!! I'm loving it!!!!! ;D
  16. Katy cannot stop the run....which is good for us! End of 3rd 40-0 Woodlands over Katy!
  17. No, i was just saying that because Katy is gonna start 0-2! Fumble Katy, Highlanders recover!!!! 4 TO's for Katy tonight!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...