Jump to content

One4All

Members
  • Posts

    1,788
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by One4All

  1. Those stats are a little bit inflated, Crosby didn't even score with the ball the first go-round 1v1 .... I recall and INT and very few rushing yards..
  2. Did you Attend the Nederland Scrimmage?
  3. That's like saying this years Tigers would beat ###???. Nothing else to see here, move along.....
  4. Looking close to the norm as expected
  5. Yep,,, No Biggie, Disrespectful, but i like it
  6. I Just hope PAM gets out of the Reg.III this year ," is a drop down in classification really go help" This is what the PAM fans been calling for the past few years.....
  7. 4.6 40 time =Hmmmm Not 10.1 or 10.3 100m
  8. BISD has also been trying to convince him to stay the last few mouths as AD
  9. No .......BISD new that going in, That he only wanted the interim tag 1year
  10. He's also in the running for another job opening, i hear
  11. Google State Champ......
  12. I Think you should ckeck into the game situation tonight I'm hearing some interesting facts

    1. WOSgrad

      WOSgrad

      Send me a pm.  I'd like to know but posting on each other's profiles can be seen by everybody else.

  13. What about all the Adults around this young man who allowed him to act this way for weeks.....I recall an incident involving this young mann, where he was in the wrong, and his mom asked about it AND EVER LAST ADULT/coaches condone his action....No control
×
×
  • Create New...