Jump to content

One4All

Members
  • Posts

    1,788
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by One4All

  1. LOL,,,enjoy it ...I really hope you will be able to add one.....
  2. Please don't let this be your final #Hashtag
  3. Posted Monday at 4:04 PM · Report post Silsbee really needs to clean up the way they're guards play...... Quote I said this weeks ago, but everyone seems to not understand or know what I was referring to. This type of play by their guards has been consistent "hand checking to the face". FYI...Silsbee's gurads are too good for this type of play.
  4. will Silisbee have a rally for ever game here after, Or just for this game.....
  5. Proverbs 19;21 Many are the plans in a person's heart,but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails..
  6. We seem to have a little miss identifying going on...... this sounds about right
  7. Jones III, Will be back, still depends on back court play....
  8. I hope the ref's control the hand checking.....
  9. thank you I'm also a champion and a champion in life. .. Don't get mad at me I'm not the one who did it.... I keep my commit to this board.
  10. Well well well.... hand check to the face finally caught up with him... now everyone knows , got away with it long as he could.... technology and social media, MANN
  11. Lol......A suckered move it what happened is Silsbee.....
  12. I know what happened I was there just as I was there when Silsbee and West Orange Played, but everyone in attendance seems to overlook what happened there,, Silsbee guards have to be as good as they are without all the excessive hand check to the face......
  13. It actually started before that..J.A.pushed a player in the face..
  14. Hand check to the face.....
  15. I agree...Silsbee hand check to the face every game I have seen the play... No control by HC...
  16. Silsbee HC can't control his players At ALL...
  17. Always Silsbee...... Silsbee never wrong I know how there Back court plays...... Hand check to the face...
  18. Ask ST413, Making sure they keep their hands to themselves.....They are to good to be playing this way......
  19. Silsbee really needs to clean up the way they're guards play......
  20. We Always can debate.....Hmmmmm
  21. Well, This is one name you can scratch off the list for the New AD position
×
×
  • Create New...