Jump to content

One4All

Members
  • Posts

    1,788
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by One4All

  1. Roll Call looks a little thin this morning, So i guess I'll attend to help out
  2. 1. Galena Park North Shore/Lake Travis 2. Silsbee/Wimberley 3. San Augustine/Refugio 4. Duncanville/Rockwall 5. Katy Taylor/Austin Westlake 6. Denton Guyer/Spring Westfield 7. Alvin Shadow Creek/San Antonio Wagner 8. Denton Ryan/Frisco Lone Star 9. Fort Bend Marshall/Boerne-Champion 10. Lubbock Cooper/Aledo 11. Carthage/Lampasas 12. Springtown/Waco La Vega 13. Greenwood/Pleasant Groves 14. Grandview/Columbus 15. Brock/Pottsboro 16. Omaha Paul Pewitt/East Bernard 17. Canadian/Gunter 18. Post/Valley View 19. Mart/Falls City 20. Stratford/Hamlin
  3. You definitely win some & lose some In this matchup I have won double than I have lost, so congratulations well deserved and be happy & continue to earn your respect on the football field , Long way to go
  4. AggiesAreWe. Where you at can you do something about this
  5. Should be.. But WOS has heard that a lot over the years Especially from Silsbee side of things
  6. My quote for tonight is " some things just don't change" 24/4 and counting +1 on the way
  7. I'm looking at a bunch of box scores , Silsbee hasn't even scored that many points in the second half of a ball game against West Orange
  8. West Orange and Silsbee have had many matchups and I believe you can count on a few fingers how many times Silsbee has scored 21 points
  9. Okay only time will tell So I'm guessing you believe WOS is the same
  10. So you're saying Silsbee is 21 points better than they were in the 1st matchup
  11. I've been around for many games in the last few years...... Very close
  12. It's All a good Show
  13. How it looks on the outside can be deceiving
  14. Z.E isn't a heavy load type back , NS is doing what they know is best, he's a load management RB
  15. 1. Galena Park North Shore/Atascocita 2. West Orange-Stark/Silsbee 3. Groveton/San Augustine 4. Cypress Creek/Katy Taylor 5. Alvin Shadow Creek/Manor 6. Fort Bend Marshall/Manvel 7. Carthage/Midlothian Heritage 8. Troy/Grandview 9. Omaha Paul Pewitt/Daingerfield 10. Muenster/Mart 11. Lake Travis/Converse Judson 12. Austin Westlake/San Antonio Brandeis 13. San Antonio Wagner/Corpus Christi Veteran's Memorial 14. Calallen/Boerne-Champion 15. Lampasas/Liberty Hill 16. Valley View/San Saba 17. Columbus/Hallettsville 18. East Bernard/Ganado 19. Texarkana Pleasant Grove/Gilmer 20. Bremond/Falls City 21. Southlake Carroll/Duncanville 22. Rockwall/Prosper 23. Denton Guyer/Amarillo Tascosa 24. Dallas Jesuit/Spring Westfield 25. Colleyville Heritage/Denton Ryan
  16. The Venue
  17. This game will pretty much be decided by halftime
  18. I know for a fact both schools was trying to keep the game on that side of town hoping more people would be able to come.., There was no need to take this game to Rice or UofH. NRG only benefit will be playing inside..
  19. Nowhere near those numbers
  20. Sheldon ISD Stadium - Houston, Texas [Hidden Content]
×
×
  • Create New...