-
Posts
3,790 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by pakronos
-
FINAL — Almeta Crawford 51 at La Porte 24 — Discussion
pakronos replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
i know it's only first game, but this make me feel good against all the chuckle heads that had LP head and shoulders above everyone.Not saying LP is good, but look at the district they were in last year! Look what happens when they play teams with talent. I know they will have it together by the time we play them. -
gotta agree with you, except he wasn't burnt which made the call look even worse. That was the biggest black eye of the game for PA. act like you been there!!! and those two HAVE been there!!! DC need to get in that arse tomorrow...LICKS for both!!! Those two acts made this game closer than it needed to be. Im happy for Salias. Call it game management, IDC. Kid did good and I hope we don't see this QB shuffle crap. Just move Cam to RB along with Gray.RICHARDS IS NOT RB MATERIAL!!! Let him play receiver and make him hit the juggs on the REGULAR!!! Big props to the marching heat for their own version of Cherokee lol Overall, they seem to be ahead where I thought they would be. Work on being more disciplined on defense. The celebrating after sacks need to be to a bare minimum ON YOUR SIDE OF THE BALL!!
-
Week-1 PN-G at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Wow… I need to play the lotto lol -
Week-1 PN-G at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I’m ya huckleberry…now I believe he will start due to he has the most experience. U will see the back up on designed run plays -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Well yall get us as a district opener… let’s see if we goose egg the kitties again at Abe…something no other school done since the 80’s… just saying -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
As long as they can move the ball at will and stopped the other teams O, I’m good -
QB Salas is listed as a punter
-
Week-1 PN-G at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Possibility of rain next Friday -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I watch the PAM game twice a month and he doesn’t think Lufkin deserves no flags or he didn’t like the way we tackled lol. Call Hudson a wwe wrestler lol -
Week-1 PN-G at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
If nothing else, it will motivate and be positive. I truly believe the assistant coaches have brought back discipline since my nemesis Xbox Kenny ray left. I didn’t like him, but he demanded respect and discipline, which in part he’s successful -
Week-1 PN-G at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I wanna get one made and put the scores down from every game we win lol. I doubt they would let me bring it in to stadiums lol. Instead of belts to u know what, paddle to a** lol -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Does Garyown the cleaners?? -
East Chambers Football 2026 Predictions
pakronos replied to gonelsons's topic in High School Football
Just want to comment on KJ. First I’m not here to bash him, but I didn’t see the same kid that played for ec 2 years ago. Which makes think was it playing in 5A D1 vs playing in a lower classification that made him look slow and confused? He was the weak link with the front 7 covering most of the mistakes. I think he will feel more comfortable back in EC and wish him well -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
PAM on steroids in every category mentioned, but that was back then -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Lufkin game time is one of the best hs productions!! I subscribed on YouTube!!! They can be a little… biased, but very entertaining. Love the pre and post game and during the week they talk to the coach at a restaurant grill -
Week-1 PN-G at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I got PAM 20-14. I think we jump out 14-0 1st qtr and go in at half 14-7. Score again in the 3rd and miss an xtra point, new kicker. PNG scores one time in the 4th. And has the ball last with PAM defense stepping up -
Week-1 PN-G at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Well soft schedule and playing in D2 have a lot to do with it. PNG district is always weak with which grants them a district title and an easy path through d2. They suit up like a d1 school vs schools that suit up 30-35 while they bring 40-50. I bring that up because someone will say they are a true d2 team -
That’s kin to Gerald aka G. He was telling me about him when we were watching them. The school he was at, he wasnt a starter, but still had 900 yard s receiving that number including the playoffs