-
Posts
3,790 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by pakronos
-
FINAL — Port Arthur Memorial 29 at Lufkin 7 — Discussion
pakronos replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
And what mean by that is you can’t surprise people with Kam. He get in they load the box . Maybe 5 doesn’t turn the ball over if he would get the ball in his hands. He’s explosive and yet he’s done no jet sweeps, maybe one or two screens he got this year, kid is so anxious to play. finally we got a spy on the qb like Buddy said earlier in the week. Just lock up 80 and they can’t move the ball. I’m still going to vote move kam to running back. -
FINAL — Port Arthur Memorial 29 at Lufkin 7 — Discussion
pakronos replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
I drove 2 hours to watch these coaches act like it’s four years ago -
Week-3 Port Arthur Memorial at Lufkin Predictions
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
This is what have me thinking about what I said previously… Lufkin is going to be a force next year. Happy we catching them now instead of mid oct. I think tomorrow is going to be a lot closer than most think! -
Week-3 Port Arthur Memorial at Lufkin Predictions
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Hope nobody getting complacent and comfy. This game, gcm and lp are priorities -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Yawn whatever…OVERRATED!! LOL -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Meant Tepp and Stepp… was getting a 911 call lol -
Just like PNG then
-
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
okay, my bad...lets advance one year from that...same booty juice schools, same results!!! I'll post the scores. All of them are dubs...big surprise lol 57-21 FW 42-16 KWP 67-21 NC 28-21 Crosby lol 47-40 angleton, again a banged up angleton 63-14 Pasadena Wooowww that's a killer district y'all WAS in. I can see why y'all were so high up to start this year...I standby wat I said. I think you know now that LaPorte might be in over their heads. I watched you from going to calling for the DC to now we not as good, we young, we got online problems, excuse excuse. you have crawfished back into your shell lol. it's cool. I was tired of how big an dbad Laporte was by others like Matt and Stepp and you. They really haven't did anything when you look at who they played. BIG FISH, SMALL POND. Now you in a big lake lol. this district might not be big and scary, but it's pretty even, better than that crap from which LaPorte come from. Buckle up butter cup lol -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Nevermind, i'll do the work. Here is the big bad 11-5A of last year. Pasadena=booty juice 56-0 Crosby=booty juice 52-6 new caney=booty juice 41-20 Kempner=booty juice 56-16 KWP=booty juice Friends wood=decent, but not great 24-15 looks like they gave y'all hell. Angleton good team, but had injuries-35-28 and you damn near lost that one. so they caught this blazing fire playing garbage teams and surprised they got bounced out the PO's?? I know i'm not liked and that's ok, but anyone that knows football in this area KNOW those teams were TERRIBLE. The losses they got came from QUALITY schools. Now they are actually playing teams that's decent or very good and getting run roughshod. yeah 9-5A the past two years been way more competitive chief. Now, Simon is special and even the WR, but that don't make the team world beaters. Laporte is getting exposed!! would not surprise me if GCM sneak y'all. I feel like maybe BU can get y'all too and then you probably miss the playoffs. Good luck. -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
That's not what I asked nor care about. So Angleton was the only other real team in the district? -
What are the rules if players want to stay after and work on stuff?? As long as no coaches around, I don’t see a problem. I ask cause I would like to see our qb and wr’s have a little bit more cohesiveness and knowing each other. The passing game just don’t sit good with me right now. I mean throwing to the side only going to work for so long before stuff start getting picked off or tackles for loss.
-
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Not being funny, but who was in LaPorte district last year? Maybe that’s why they caught fire?? I still believe the will end up #2 in district, but I don’t see many blowouts from them -
Week-3 Port Arthur Memorial at Lufkin Predictions
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I got us 28-14…. However, i can’t discount Lufkin history and pedigree. Let’s look at some non football stuff going into this game. First thing is, I feel like this game was circled on their schedule. PAM embarrassed them last year making history. They had not been goose egged at home since 88 or 89, so revenge is on their mind. Next thing is , this is a farewell tour for their stadium. They want this game. From what I saw on TV the first game, they are not fast side line to side line on defense, which helps us. Next year they will be a force to deal with. -
FINAL — Port Arthur Memorial 48 at Bellaire 7 — Discussion
pakronos replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
I know people will disagree, but cover up the score, offensively, PAM looked better against PNG. I saw the defense give the offense a very short field. They can run ok, but gotta get this passing game working! Atleast both qb’s stepping up in the pocket. With the exception of about 4-5 passes, the rest was incomplete or went for a yard or two. Maybe I’m just spoiled from a year ago. Gotta get #5 woods the ball more. Well next week, gotta step it up. Lufkin coming in pissed! They got shut out last year and last games in this stadium is emotional for them. I hope we not over looking them. I also knew it was another back!! Idk his grade classification, but 23 has a lot of potential!! -
Best win, worst loss of Week 1 (coverage area)
pakronos replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Best win, PAM proving from the last two years whose the best in the triangle/setex. Laporte- worse loss , with all the hype, I just knew they would be undefeated till we PAM rolled into town. -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I stopped arguing with Brook people after last game lol. Sat on their side and only thing they could say was all yall got is a qb… until our other weapons and defense showed out. Then it was silence and stuttering lol then they gave props at the end -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
pakronos replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I thought we had another rb to go with Gray? I dropped them to a B before the 4th qtr. I don’t agree with this alternating QB’s. If you want the ball in your playmakers hands, get them on the field!!! Put Robert’s at RB and let Richards go back to wr then the 4th qtr happened lol -
I’m not the one that’s butt hurt… again it’s funny to me and I’m sharing that underhanded hate in that community… similar to what u doing lol… take the L and BOW DOWN TO PA! One little 2 little 3 little Indians… 4 little 5 little 6 little Indians… 7 little 8 little 9 little Indians and ONE BIG SALTY COMMUNITY LOL
-
FINAL — Longview 59 at Lufkin 7 — Discussion
pakronos replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
Lufkin didn’t score till after the 2 min warning…. In the 4th qtr with the starting offense skill players for sure going against the Longview 2nd and 3rds!!! Panic button??? I mean they were picked to not win. I get it. They are young but dang. Why coach took the risk of keeping those starters in like that in a blowout??