Jump to content

AHUDDLESTON

Members
  • Posts

    843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by AHUDDLESTON

  1. It is at hardin tonight at 7:30.
  2. Great win for Vidor. Is that the Houston Jones that holds the Texas High School record for consecutive losses? Over 70 in a row!
  3. One went D1 and one started the year on some d1 lists.
  4. How bad will this be. Legacy is going in the right direction, but they do not have the D1 caliber players of last year.
  5. Just one comment. BC was trying to replace dale armand, cody sparks, austin pont., sam elmore, and a few more from the team that played Hutto. That was a rebuilding year.
  6. TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL. Possibilities: 1A big school: West Hardin, HD, Colmesneil, Groveton, Lovelady, West Sabine. 1A small school: Evadale, Sabine Pass, High Island, Chester, Burkeville, Oakwood.
  7. WHAT IS THE TIME LEFT? HELP US WITH A FINAL.
  8. I was 24 over par one time, then I had to play the back nine
  9. They are all back. And remember, Adrian won the 100 and 200 at the state track meet.
  10. No blocking below the waist, even on run plays. Deep snapper is not protected. Others that I do not remember. these were shared with me a few years ago by coaches from louisiana.
  11. HUGE DIFFERENCE! We play by NCAA rules and they play by federation rules.
  12. YEAH IT WAS 58 - 6.
  13. Legacy and Colmesneil at West Hardin is on Thursday at 6:00.
  14. I still wonder why no boys have tried to push the issue of playing volleyball!?
  15. You can not leave LaPorte off of this list. It was in '85 or '86 they were undefeated in class 5A! (36 - 0) Almost every fast break at the tournament ended with a dunk.
  16. Top three:buna, east chambers, anahuac
  17. I heard that t.u. was putting stripes on their uniforms this year.
  18. DID JASON GO TO HD?
  19. Is it true that Jason is going to HD?
  20. Thanks ANpantherfan, but D.B. already hired his DC.
  21. MR. REALITY I HOPED FROM OUR DISCUSSIONS THAT THE STATEMENT CAME OUT WRONG. I ACCEPT AND NO HARD FEELINGS.
  22. What makes you say that i am not in this for the kids?
  23. Congrats coach Slack. Will be presented to the board Wednesday night.
  24. I would have to have Eric Alexander from SFA on the team. Started all four years on offense and defense. Safety until Sr. year then OLB. National Champion with LSU and Super Bowl champion with Patriots. The game against the Colts should have opened the coaches eyes and maybe he will get even more PT this year.
  25. This is starting to get personal. Last post for me on this topic. The series record comes straight from the UIL. It started in the 20's or 30's with Saratoga High School. There was a span of about 15 years where the two schools did not play. I appreciate all the support from the other posters.
×
×
  • Create New...