Jump to content

AHUDDLESTON

Members
  • Posts

    843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by AHUDDLESTON

  1. For the record: HD vs. WH HD leads the all-time series 34 - 9 - 3.
  2. BOBCAT@3D, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS THIS WITH ME, COME UP TO THE FIELD HOUSE AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT. THE DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN.
  3. I saw Anahuac in 7 on 7 today. They have a lot of good looking athletes. With Barbay's coaching and discipline they will contend for one of the top three spots.
  4. I appreciate the support.
  5. I believe interviews are over. Frontrunners?
  6. rumor about inappropriate relationship with secretary. He was put on admin. leave back in April. I do not know how it came out.
  7. I am one of his former assistants. The only reason that I left was for a better situation career wise. I was looking for a house in Bridge City when I received my current job as Defensive Coordinator. Billy is a very good coach and I would coach for him again if the opportunity is there. As for as helping get athletes to college, ask the ones attending now if he helped them.
  8. Remember two of the wins came against 1A schools. Kountze will be much better and could enter district 3-1. I can't go against the Bobcats. West Hardin will be good again and Evadale should continue to improve. I do not believe that they will make the playoffs, but i'll be pulling for them in every game but one.
  9. HULL-DAISETTA THIS YEAR: PLAYOFFS:FOOTBALL,VOLLEYBALL,BOY'S AND GIRL'S BASKETBALL,GIRL'S TRACK-DISTRICT CHAMPS, BOY'S TRACK-REGIONAL CHAMPS, STATE RUNNER-UPS. DARRELL COACHES THE GIRL'S SOFTBALL TEAM AND THEY WON TWO PLAYOFF GAMES LAST YEAR.
  10. WHAT ARE THE DEADLINES? APPLICATION, INTERVIEWS, HIRE?
  11. What is the possibility of rain on Saturday? I think the news said it was pretty high.
  12. You look kind of silly arguing against Billy Bryant. Give the man some credit. No coach wins without talent! I coached for Billy and he let me COACH. He may have a different approach than some are used to, but RESULTS speak for themselves.
  13. Gil could win this award every year. I remember one year when they were district champs and the only all-district 1st teamer they had was the mvp.
  14. crosby and dayton
  15. remember it doesn't say you have to slide, you just have to attempt to avoid contact.
  16. Waited until I had the rule book in front of me. For this situation and the woodville match up with Hemphill: *rule 8-4-2c "the runner is out when he: doesn't legally attempt to avoid a fielder in the immediate act of making a play on him." Running into a catcher who has the ball is an OUT! Every time in high school. *nfhs baseball rules page 56
  17. A few spelling corrections from Hull: Ehren Davis, Colton Anderson, Chase Carroll
  18. Some of you need to quit bashing Billy Bryant. His record speaks for itself. Of course you have to have talent to make it to the state tournament! How many other coaches in the area have been to the state tournament as head coach at two different schools. When I first started coaching, an older baseball coach corrected me and said that his baseball team(6a in Oklahoma) took him to the state tournament not the other way around.
  19. How's the transition? Coach Fentress should make it pretty smooth.
  20. HD was first in the 4x100, 100, and 200. We ran third in the 4x200. 4x1: ANTHONY WALKER - JR., FRANKLIN SMITH - JR., EHREN DAVIS - JR., ADRIAN ANDERSON - JR. 43.45 ADRIAN: 1ST IN 100 AND 200: 11.07, 22.64 4X200 : ANTHONY, RYAN STILES - JR., EHREN AND FRANKLIN. THE BOYS DID A GREAT JOB!
×
×
  • Create New...