Jump to content

AHUDDLESTON

Members
  • Posts

    843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by AHUDDLESTON

  1. BUNA is tied 7 boy's bball between 1954 and 1963 and 4 girls bball between 55 and 61. Barbers hill: 3 g bball, 2 football, 2 boy's track(1930's and 1950's) UIL archives
  2. I know this is basketball, but does anyone in the area have more state titles than Kountze if you combine all boy's and girl's team championships? 11 total
  3. Saw Kountze has posted AD/Hd football.  Did he go to EC?  I haven't had a chance to talk with him yet.
  4. My kids would never act like that.
  5. Yes. Haven't heard back.
  6. 99 - 0 was the final score. OF scored with under a minute to go when the score was 93 - 0.  The fans for OF were chanting we want a hundred and they missed the extra point.  I was there.
  7. CONGRATS GEORGE THOMPSON!!! Don't forget to include the formula for dirt in your speech. We  love you and Mrs. Francis. Hud and family
  8. Congrats Big Joe!  GO LU!!
  9. ITZGOOD, What makes you think that the assistant coaches are not qualified teachers?  I have been an English teacher/coach for the past 20 years. 
  10. Thanks for the response.  I like the rotation idea.
  11. How about adding a picture on the front page of the only SE Texan that I know of who has both a national championship and Super Bowl ring - Eric Alexander(SFA high school, LSU, New England Patriots)?
  12. Sorry this goes back to page 2, but I was coaching at Tarkington woe those many years ago and the contractors put purple at Tarkington and Maroon on Dayton.  I really don't know about Cleveland.
  13. I always liked Big Sed.  Our girls played LD basketball together.
  14. Can someone post the article.  Our filter will not allow me to see it. Thanks, Hud
  15. How are the WH jr. high girls doing?
  16. SFA - Barbers Hill 4 ot's SFA freshman qb converts a 4th and 42 with a fade for a touchdown!!!
  17. RJ'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Catfish Fridays.
  18. DON'T CHEAT!
  19. CONGRATULATIONS! and good luck to Coach Henry.
  20. I used to love those 2:00 pm Saturday games with SFA.  All the coaches from the area would watch and enjoy the free food in the press box.
  21. Chief is definitely one of a kind.  GREAT MAN!!
  22. We still have the following dates available: Monday Dec. 20 Tues Dec. 28 Fri. Jan. 7 (Boys only) Tues. Jan. 11 (Boys only) Fri. Feb. 4 School phone: 936-274-5061 ext. 120 or 155 (AD)
  23. West Hardin has 3 players with one homerun each: Morgan Patterson, Fr.;Cody Marcontell, So.;Kalep Clark, Jr. Coach Hud
  24. That is OPPOSITE Yates not against them!!  I don't care how you coach your team.
×
×
  • Create New...