Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• WOS future state run?
      The Region has gotten a BIT tougher.  Gone are the HISD schools which served as merely cannon fodder over the last couple of years.  Remaining are schools like La Grange, Caldwell and Giddings from 10-4A-II and I think there is some buzz around Columbus.  Bellville will be out of 11-4A-II and replacing the HISD will be the likes of Fairfield, Lorena and Mexia all who will provide a much more difficult matchup that the Scarboroughs of the world.
    • Calvin Tyler & Adonis Thomas Backfield
      Coach Allen is a young and energetic coach.  Should have no problem finding talent to fill out his defense.   A couple of new faces for defense already and I have a real suspicion that Mike J moves to linebacker, along with a new face in SIlsbee, and really starts excelling at disrupting offenses in the interior. With a couple new "big" bodies in the middle to assist J. Hagen (A BEAST BY HIMSELF), this defense has real potential if they learn to play defense instead of guessing and reacting off talent alone. Secondary...well I have no idea.  There is talent but man we got shredded last year.  Too many mistakes looking into the backfield and as a result, lost receivers over the middle for HUGE gains (Mostly on Third & Fourth Down it seemed).  Carthage exploited the outside/corner coverages for three big touchdowns by drawing them to the middle, and though im no expert, that probably came from watching El Campo chew up the middle passing lanes. There are questions on offense but compared to defense, Coach Allen has his work cut out for him and will need the players to trust the schemes.  In short.. Do Your Job.   jmo.....  
  • Topics