ALL DISTRICT 21-3A TEAMS

[quote name="Stephen A Smith" post="1380813" timestamp="1362021305"]
Silsbee only has 4 ppl make All-District WOW!!!!!

The only ppl who should made All-District is WOS,Silsbee,an HJ players period oh an the kid from Buna
[/quote]

By the numbers:

Silsbee      5
WO-S        4
HJ              3
OF            2
HF              2
BC            1
Buna          1

I actually think the all district lists are on the money. Have no problem with Q being MVP.

[quote name="Big girl" post="1380767" timestamp="1362014761"]
I thought for sure that Jordan Holmes would get MVP, I guess i was wrong. Congratulations to all.
[/quote]

Good Morning Big Girl  :), while Holmes was by far the most "exciting / athletic" player on that roster I personally didn't see him as the MVP on that team let alone in the district. My statement is predicated on the fact that he fouled out ot entirely to many of their "big" games throughout the season, although he was a consistent scorer for the squad I actually felt that D. Thomas was a huge catalyst for them by distributing the basketball out of the post the way that he did which benefited quite a few of his teammates that are now in contention for alot of these forthcoming awards....

[quote name="fisherman2" post="1380863" timestamp="1362058974"]
Not surprised to see Paige get MVP he played great in all the games I saw them play this year. He couldn't miss a shot against Kelly. He hit one step back three from the free throw line. Kid is athletic and can shoot.
[/quote]
I'm trying to understand your statement about a three from the free throw line.  If he was at the free throw line and stepped back to get to the three point arc . . . that's one giant step for basketball kind.  Less hype and more accuracy, please.

[quote name="Tiger24of84" post="1380850" timestamp="1362056387"]
[quote author=Big girl link=topic=109876.msg1380767#msg1380767 date=1362014761]
I thought for sure that Jordan Holmes would get MVP, I guess i was wrong. Congratulations to all.
[/quote]

Good Morning Big Girl  :), while Holmes was by far the most "exciting / athletic" player on that roster I personally didn't see him as the MVP on that team let alone in the district. My statement is predicated on the fact that he fouled out ot entirely to many of their "big" games throughout the season, although he was a consistent scorer for the squad I actually felt that D. Thomas was a huge catalyst for them by distributing the basketball out of the post the way that he did which benefited quite a few of his teammates that are now in contention for alot of these forthcoming awards....
[/quote]
In how many games this season did Holmes foul out - either "big" or otherwise?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Just for the record, No one owes anyone else an explanation for why they made the decision they made. The admins in charge were hired to make decisions based on their best knowledge and for the success of the program. They are not required to explain, in detail to the community, why they did what they did. 
    • Then fire him and non renew his contract and display all this information and write ups you have as cause. Stand on your beliefs and documentation and fire him for not doing his job, don’t hide behind a reassignment trying to make him quit. If he is so bad and written up so many times why. Is he still a district employee, you would think you would fire that person and make sure they are long gone.
    • New AD comes in and fires the most successful basketball coach in school history.This coach who is one of the most well respected coaches in the area I might add. Hires a new coach to replace him who has never been a head coach before and there is 0 process he is just called and offered the job, not how this business works.
    • With Daspit getting BC job, Smith will be getting LC-M HC position.