CROSBY VS ROSENBERG TERRY

cougar14

[quote name="cougar14" post="1384726" timestamp="1363049529"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=109851.msg1384615#msg1384615 date=1363018192]
[b]I think we all know why Crosby wanted no parts of Vidor IN Vidor  [/b] ::). I remember Houston Jones, Gulf Shores Academy (who i believe played in Vidor both years) and Houston Scarborough schools going to play Vidor in pre-district with NO PROBLEM smh.

Like i stated before, i hope somehow someway they meet up in the playoffs and Mathews flips for home field in Vidor and gets it. I'll be in attendance on Vidor side for that one. And who knows, with re-alignment coming up Crosby just might have to go play Vidor in Vidor in district play depending on how crazy the UIL gets.  ;)
[/quote][b]I think it was because of all the playoff wins they had before they played us, you know the one back in the sixties?[/b] Maybe it was their 3-7 record the prior year that had us running? Maybe it was the Willie Ray Smith winner nobody knows west of the trinity? Or maybe it was stuff like this?
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19930915&slug=1721192
Like I said, they'll still have those same two playoff wins for years to come and a decade later will be talking about the night in 2011 they beat Crosby.
[/quote]
Really?? That's why they said they would play us if we chose a neutral site to play at but that they wouldn't travel to our stadium. Get your facts straight before you spout off your mouth boy.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1384729" timestamp="1363050742"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=109851.msg1384726#msg1384726 date=1363049529]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=109851.msg1384615#msg1384615 date=1363018192]
[b]I think we all know why Crosby wanted no parts of Vidor IN Vidor  [/b] ::). I remember Houston Jones, Gulf Shores Academy (who i believe played in Vidor both years) and Houston Scarborough schools going to play Vidor in pre-district with NO PROBLEM smh.

Like i stated before, i hope somehow someway they meet up in the playoffs and Mathews flips for home field in Vidor and gets it. I'll be in attendance on Vidor side for that one. And who knows, with re-alignment coming up Crosby just might have to go play Vidor in Vidor in district play depending on how crazy the UIL gets.  ;)
[/quote]I think it was because of all the playoff wins they had before they played us, you know the one back in the sixties? Maybe it was their 3-7 record the prior year that had us running? Maybe it was the Willie Ray Smith winner nobody knows west of the trinity? Or maybe it was stuff like this?
Like I said, they'll still have those same two playoff wins for years to come and a decade later will be talking about the night in 2011 they beat Crosby.
[/quote] a 1993 article? [b]You really basing them not wanting to play in Vidor, Texas off a 1993 article?[/b] Seriously? LMAO @ you.  ;D
[/quote]  See there?  THAT'S what I'm talking about.  I'm starting to think he was a member of that 'peanut gallery' Crosby admin.  Smh.  What can I say?  The blind leading the blind...

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1384730" timestamp="1363050772"]

[/quote][b]I think it was because of all the playoff wins they had before they played us, you know the one back in the sixties?[/b] Maybe it was their 3-7 record the prior year that had us running? Maybe it was the Willie Ray Smith winner nobody knows west of the trinity? Or maybe it was stuff like this?
[/quote]
Really?? That's why they said they would play us if we chose a neutral site to play at but that they wouldn't travel to our stadium. Get your facts straight before you spout off your mouth boy.
[/quote] I believe I heard that 'fat lady' warming up!  ;D

IMO if it was really a problem there Central would forfeit, Ozen would forfeit, WO-S wouldnt agree to scrimmage there and Vidor would have never had inner-city HISD teams play them in Vidor. smh

Im sure all of Crosby isnt that blind or clueless or cant do their research.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1384739" timestamp="1363053119"]
IMO if it was really a problem there Central would forfeit, Ozen would forfeit, WO-S wouldnt agree to scrimmage there and Vidor would have never had inner-city HISD teams play them in Vidor. smh

[b]Im sure all of Crosby isnt that blind or clueless or cant do their research.[/b]
[/quote]
I wouldn't be so sure lol.  ;D

[quote name="cougar14" post="1384724" timestamp="1363048650"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=109851.msg1384572#msg1384572 date=1363006740]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=109851.msg1384568#msg1384568 date=1362989455]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=109851.msg1384533#msg1384533 date=1362968756]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=109851.msg1384512#msg1384512 date=1362961620]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=109851.msg1383395#msg1383395 date=1362677955]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=109851.msg1383391#msg1383391 date=1362677326]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=109851.msg1383295#msg1383295 date=1362663559]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=109851.msg1380787#msg1380787 date=1362016539]
Just found out from BMTSoulja that Central is better than Crosby even though they had a second round loss to Georgetown and also that Crosby didn't want any parts of Central. Now I know no Beaumont ISD team could beat Crosby this year in football but I guess Crosby has to win a state championship to prove they could've beaten Central in basketball. If I was you Soulja, I would be at the field house with an hour glass making sure BISD doesn't get another coach run off for practicing too much trying to beat us.
[/quote] I somehow KNEW that you were a one hit wonder when you appeared just like a troll from under a bridge and start spouting off foolishness.  You threw a jab in about running coaches off.  You need not throw stones when you live in a  glasshouse because I, my friend DO remember why y'all wouldn't play Vidor in Vidor in football.  Think about it.  Then again, I know you won't respond because your in hiding right now.  COMPLETELY expected action. [b] Since you want to add football into this discussion, when was the last time Crosby football beat Central or anything in Beaumont? [/b]  Sit back, relax, and continue to let Dayton slap you around senselessly.
[/quote] ouchie.  :P
[/quote] One hit wonder!!  ;D
[/quote]First of all congrats to the Terry Rangers on winning the 4a state championship. Secondly congrats to the Cougars on a deep playoff run and making football season get here a little sooner. Third Soulja, the last time we beat a Beaumont team was when Ozen got their season ended and their probation extended. Maybe if Nelson would have won that one he would still have a job. When we ended Ozen's football AND basketball season is the last time we beat someone from Beaumont. Ozen beat Crosby one year in the playoffs with Kendrick Perkins and Central beat us in a 2005 football playoff game. The Vidor thing was a school board decision due to their repeated allegations of inappropriate behavior which they were trying to shield the kids from, don't talk down because your decrepit school district doesn't have the same stroke. Would've done the same thing for Santa Fe. But to call me a one hit wonder and a troll? Come on son, the brilliance with which this text is composed can only be described as that of a ish talking savant. Ain't no "Throw yo' V's Up" over here boy, I got fans like those project building y'all are so accustomed to out there. Don't mistake working a lot for hiding, I'll be here blessing the mic until they figure out how to block my IP addresses.
[/quote] I'm glad that I was wrong and your are not a troll or a one hit wonder.  We'll say 2 hit wonder now.  Congratulations on the upgrade!  The situation about Vidor was one of a half truth.  The other half of the truth that you failed to mention was that Crosby was scared to get beat by Vidor and second, their school board and/or whoever was in charge was so ignorant about Vidor and when called out on it, you backed into a corner like a timid cat.  Had the proper research been done, you and your idiots that were at your school board would have realized that 2 predominantly black schools ( Central and Ozen )  play there all the time.  Is THAT'S what is taught to the kids in Crosby?  Is that a direct reflection on the student role models out there?  Smh.  You call BISD 'decrepit'? Look in the mirror, sir.  Project buildings?  Not a lot of people that I'm associated are from these projects.  Btw, we could very well talk about those section 8 trailer parks that are taking applications in Crosby.  Also, I'm not your SON.  Why would ANYONE want to block you.  Are you feeling guilty (just like your asinine school board and their pitiful actions)?
[/quote]You don't know me very well if you think anything I say on here or most other times in my life I feel guilty about. Central and Ozen go play in Vidor because they HAVE TO, being able to avoid someone's home turf in a playoff game isn't what I would call being scared, it's actually pretty smart. Crosby has played numerous games in Montgomery, Pearland, Nederland, and Port Neches over the last 5 years, not to mention going to Ennis one year for a non-district game. Every one of those programs is better than the doormat Vidor has been for the last 40 years, to my knowledge the last time those schools may have crossed paths was back in the day when Crosby was still playing Beaumont Hebert when Cougar14 #2 (my dad) was mauling people. Did you see the thread after the Vidor/Livingston game? That's why the board passed on a home and home flip. You don't fear a team that had no playoff wins in 40+ years before they beat us. It's funny how we're idiots though, Central has 1900 kids to Ozen's 1300 yet Crosby with 1440 has a significantly higher pass rate on standardized tests than those two schools combined. Looks to me like y'all are literally the idiots. They been feeding you table scraps so long over there you really feel like part of the family don't you boy? You need to change your name from Soulja to Simp 'cause I know real "soldiers" that make that trip down 10 west from The Triangle and you definitely ain't one.
[/quote] It really must be the Crosby way of thinking that pushes you forward, because the incident that we're in reference to was a regular season NONDISTRICT game, not a playoff game. Pay attention really close, sir. 

Why do you keep calling me 'boy'?  You must have some kind of inferiority complex.  Either that or you may very well be the 'boy' in your household (another story, another day, different website ;) ). 

When people start reaching and start bringing up irrelevant material to the discussion, it normally means that their rebuttals are going to be weak.  What the heck does test scores have to do with chicken crap Crosby administration?  My point bringing up home games in Vidor was to show how ignorant those admins were..  Heck, even WO-S (predominantly black school) played in Vidor with NO issues.  Central and Ozen, forced or not, have never faced issues there.  Matter of fact, those teams (Vidor and Central)  huddle up holding hands and pray together before and sometimes after the games.  Ignorance is only skin deep, but even a fool can learn from it and change.  Is this the Crosby (YOUR) way?

...The 'soldier' reference?  Real clever, guy.  Let's see...  You've NEVER meet me and....  'soulja'...'soldier'....  Well, never mind, guy.  Don't want to overload you with too much at once....
[/quote]Man I really don't get you. Maybe I should go trade my economics degree back in for a psychology one so I could understand your way of thinking. You called me a troll, idiot, one hit wonder, and said I was bringing irrelevant material into the discussion. Forget the one hit wonder and troll thing, the reason I brought "irrelevant" material into the discussion was because you called the Crosby admins. and me personally an idiot. I wasn't sure where you were getting your substance for that remark so I was simply pointing out that to call us idiots is hypocritical since the state has actual documented that y'all are "more of an idiot" than us. We were talking about a hypothetical basketball matchup in which I said you should use an hour glass to time practice. Somehow you brought up a 2011 playoff game against Vidor? Where's the relevance in that? Our admins. want to do everything possible to keep us from fighting after a playoff game and being put on probation. Nothing idiotic about that. You make a remark about getting slapped around by Dayton yet they never lost a district game the time they were over there. See how much sense you make with these comments? I guess I shouldn't expect much more though. The points you try to make are equivalent to those of my adolescent kid so sorry for calling you son and boy, I just figured you would like that better than Toby.
[/quote] I've never called you an idiot.  I called that pathetic admin idiots.  Go back and read.  Ohh, ok, I see.  So you ARE/WERE a member of the Crosby admins.  If that's the case, if the show fits, _____ __... 8)

The boy/Toby comment just confirms all of our suspicions on why your chicken crap admin did what they did.  Thanks for proving my point.  Racial remarks...  Twice over a message board, NOT in person.  Again, COMPLETELY expected... ;)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1384730" timestamp="1363050772"]

[/quote]
[/quote]?????? Don't understand what you're trying to convey. Fact is they didn't want to play in Vidor because of he racist stigma attached to the town. You know, like the stuff y'all were posting after the Livingston game where you or one of the other Vidor fans asked for the thread to be removed. They didn't want a home and home flip so we played at a neutral site, no getting what your asking. Waft away the welding fumes and exhale the degreaser, try that again.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1384729" timestamp="1363050742"]

[/quote]I think it was because of all the playoff wins they had before they played us, you know the one back in the sixties? Maybe it was their 3-7 record the prior year that had us running? Maybe it was the Willie Ray Smith winner nobody knows west of the trinity? Or maybe it was stuff like this?
[/quote] a 1993 article? [b]You really basing them not wanting to play in Vidor, Texas off a 1993 article?[/b] Seriously? LMAO @ you.  ;D
[/quote]Here's a newer on for you, I can keep going if you would like. I can't even get a whole search term in.
http://articles.cnn.com/2006-12-08/us/oppenheim.sundown.town_1_vidor-black-families-klan-rally?_s=PM:US
I can also tell you a personal story from when we stopped there for me to use the restroom on our way to the family reunion in Baton Rouge but that might be considered piling on, it was 18 years ago anyway though. Vidor is completely different now.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1384743" timestamp="1363054210"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=109851.msg1384724#msg1384724 date=1363048650]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=109851.msg1384572#msg1384572 date=1363006740]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=109851.msg1384533#msg1384533 date=1362968756]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=109851.msg1383395#msg1383395 date=1362677955]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=109851.msg1383391#msg1383391 date=1362677326]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=109851.msg1383295#msg1383295 date=1362663559]
Just found out from BMTSoulja that Central is better than Crosby even though they had a second round loss to Georgetown and also that Crosby didn't want any parts of Central. Now I know no Beaumont ISD team could beat Crosby this year in football but I guess Crosby has to win a state championship to prove they could've beaten Central in basketball. If I was you Soulja, I would be at the field house with an hour glass making sure BISD doesn't get another coach run off for practicing too much trying to beat us.
[/quote] I somehow KNEW that you were a one hit wonder when you appeared just like a troll from under a bridge and start spouting off foolishness.  You threw a jab in about running coaches off.  You need not throw stones when you live in a  glasshouse because I, my friend DO remember why y'all wouldn't play Vidor in Vidor in football.  Think about it.  Then again, I know you won't respond because your in hiding right now.  COMPLETELY expected action. [b] Since you want to add football into this discussion, when was the last time Crosby football beat Central or anything in Beaumont? [/b]  Sit back, relax, and continue to let Dayton slap you around senselessly.
[/quote]First of all congrats to the Terry Rangers on winning the 4a state championship. Secondly congrats to the Cougars on a deep playoff run and making football season get here a little sooner. Third Soulja, the last time we beat a Beaumont team was when Ozen got their season ended and their probation extended. Maybe if Nelson would have won that one he would still have a job. When we ended Ozen's football AND basketball season is the last time we beat someone from Beaumont. Ozen beat Crosby one year in the playoffs with Kendrick Perkins and Central beat us in a 2005 football playoff game. The Vidor thing was a school board decision due to their repeated allegations of inappropriate behavior which they were trying to shield the kids from, don't talk down because your decrepit school district doesn't have the same stroke. Would've done the same thing for Santa Fe. But to call me a one hit wonder and a troll? Come on son, the brilliance with which this text is composed can only be described as that of a ish talking savant. Ain't no "Throw yo' V's Up" over here boy, I got fans like those project building y'all are so accustomed to out there. Don't mistake working a lot for hiding, I'll be here blessing the mic until they figure out how to block my IP addresses.
[/quote] I'm glad that I was wrong and your are not a troll or a one hit wonder.  We'll say 2 hit wonder now.  Congratulations on the upgrade!  The situation about Vidor was one of a half truth.  The other half of the truth that you failed to mention was that Crosby was scared to get beat by Vidor and second, their school board and/or whoever was in charge was so ignorant about Vidor and when called out on it, you backed into a corner like a timid cat.  Had the proper research been done, you and your idiots that were at your school board would have realized that 2 predominantly black schools ( Central and Ozen )  play there all the time.  Is THAT'S what is taught to the kids in Crosby?  Is that a direct reflection on the student role models out there?  Smh.  You call BISD 'decrepit'? Look in the mirror, sir.  Project buildings?  Not a lot of people that I'm associated are from these projects.  Btw, we could very well talk about those section 8 trailer parks that are taking applications in Crosby.  Also, I'm not your SON.  Why would ANYONE want to block you.  Are you feeling guilty (just like your asinine school board and their pitiful actions)?
[/quote]You don't know me very well if you think anything I say on here or most other times in my life I feel guilty about. Central and Ozen go play in Vidor because they HAVE TO, being able to avoid someone's home turf in a playoff game isn't what I would call being scared, it's actually pretty smart. Crosby has played numerous games in Montgomery, Pearland, Nederland, and Port Neches over the last 5 years, not to mention going to Ennis one year for a non-district game. Every one of those programs is better than the doormat Vidor has been for the last 40 years, to my knowledge the last time those schools may have crossed paths was back in the day when Crosby was still playing Beaumont Hebert when Cougar14 #2 (my dad) was mauling people. Did you see the thread after the Vidor/Livingston game? That's why the board passed on a home and home flip. You don't fear a team that had no playoff wins in 40+ years before they beat us. It's funny how we're idiots though, Central has 1900 kids to Ozen's 1300 yet Crosby with 1440 has a significantly higher pass rate on standardized tests than those two schools combined. Looks to me like y'all are literally the idiots. They been feeding you table scraps so long over there you really feel like part of the family don't you boy? You need to change your name from Soulja to Simp 'cause I know real "soldiers" that make that trip down 10 west from The Triangle and you definitely ain't one.
[/quote] It really must be the Crosby way of thinking that pushes you forward, because the incident that we're in reference to was a regular season NONDISTRICT game, not a playoff game. Pay attention really close, sir. 

Why do you keep calling me 'boy'?  You must have some kind of inferiority complex.  Either that or you may very well be the 'boy' in your household (another story, another day, different website ;) ). 

When people start reaching and start bringing up irrelevant material to the discussion, it normally means that their rebuttals are going to be weak.  What the heck does test scores have to do with chicken crap Crosby administration?  My point bringing up home games in Vidor was to show how ignorant those admins were..  Heck, even WO-S (predominantly black school) played in Vidor with NO issues.  Central and Ozen, forced or not, have never faced issues there.  Matter of fact, those teams (Vidor and Central)  huddle up holding hands and pray together before and sometimes after the games.  Ignorance is only skin deep, but even a fool can learn from it and change.  Is this the Crosby (YOUR) way?

...The 'soldier' reference?  Real clever, guy.  Let's see...  You've NEVER meet me and....  'soulja'...'soldier'....  Well, never mind, guy.  Don't want to overload you with too much at once....
[/quote]Man I really don't get you. Maybe I should go trade my economics degree back in for a psychology one so I could understand your way of thinking. You called me a troll, idiot, one hit wonder, and said I was bringing irrelevant material into the discussion. Forget the one hit wonder and troll thing, the reason I brought "irrelevant" material into the discussion was because you called the Crosby admins. and me personally an idiot. I wasn't sure where you were getting your substance for that remark so I was simply pointing out that to call us idiots is hypocritical since the state has actual documented that y'all are "more of an idiot" than us. We were talking about a hypothetical basketball matchup in which I said you should use an hour glass to time practice. Somehow you brought up a 2011 playoff game against Vidor? Where's the relevance in that? Our admins. want to do everything possible to keep us from fighting after a playoff game and being put on probation. Nothing idiotic about that. You make a remark about getting slapped around by Dayton yet they never lost a district game the time they were over there. See how much sense you make with these comments? I guess I shouldn't expect much more though. The points you try to make are equivalent to those of my adolescent kid so sorry for calling you son and boy, I just figured you would like that better than Toby.
[/quote] I've never called you an idiot.  I called that pathetic admin idiots.  Go back and read.  Ohh, ok, I see.  So you ARE/WERE a member of the Crosby admins.  If that's the case, if the show fits, _____ __... 8)

The boy/Toby comment just confirms all of our suspicions on why your chicken crap admin did what they did.  Thanks for proving my point.  Racial remarks...  Twice over a message board, NOT in person.  Again, COMPLETELY expected... ;)
[/quote]I don't speak for anybody in Crosby but my self first of all. Secondly I don't know anyone or never have been part of the administration. I just love my town and the foresight of the admins. to be proactive with their decisions even if there is a little gray area in there. YOU brought Vidor into the conversation, YOU made the statement that we were scared to play there and after I said "no we weren't", YOU made the remark about the predominantly black schools playing there. AFTER that I made a remark about why the admins. didn't want the home and home flip which is quite normal by the way. I'll tell you all this in person too, right in your airspace with a lot more expletives attached. 

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1384739" timestamp="1363053119"]

[/quote]What research is there to do? If there was any I'm sure I would comprehend it exponentially better than you. Why do you keep saying I think or the admins. think there's a problem with Vidor? Maybe Crosby just didn't want to have to play 80 miles from home on a Thursday night when most people wouldn't be able to make the game? Who cares who they played before, that has nothing to do with us, and I'm sure if you go ask some of those teams after the game what they thought you would get some polarizing opinions. I don't care if Booker T. played there, we didn't have to play a playoff game there and we didn't. What language do you need that in? I hope we never play Vidor in Vidor 'cause that means they get a home playoff game, how stupid would I be to want that?

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1384782" timestamp="1363066350"]
Smh......

Wow.  ::)
[/quote] i know right, pathetically comical.

[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=109851.msg1384781#msg1384781 date=1363065605]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=109851.msg1384739#msg1384739 date=1363053119]

[/quote]What research is there to do? If there was any I'm sure I would comprehend it exponentially better than you. Why do you keep saying I think or the admins. think there's a problem with Vidor? [b]Maybe Crosby just didn't want to have to play 80 miles from home on a Thursday night when most people wouldn't be able to make the game?[/b] Who cares who they played before, that has nothing to do with us, and I'm sure if you go ask some of those teams after the game what they thought you would get some polarizing opinions. I don't care if Booker T. played there, we didn't have to play a playoff game there and we didn't. What language do you need that in? I hope we never play Vidor in Vidor 'cause that means they get a home playoff game, how stupid would I be to want that?
[/quote] 80 miles? I was stationed in Abilene and A-High had a Thursday night game in Midland which is 150 miles and some change and packed it in so thats not a good excuse if you trying to make one.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1384603" timestamp="1363013876"]
Simp?  Using  Pimp C's terminology.  Very original.  Is that also the norm in East Houston?
[/quote]It is the norm. He coined a lot terms and phrases that have been added to the Houston lexicon over the years, especially the eastside of town. They bang a lot of SUC and Face in the south, Ro and Ke on the west, BHO and Swisha House on the north, UGK and Trill Ent. on the east. Like Mr. Butler said ". . . in Hous-ton, cause that is my city . . ." One of the top 5 the city has ever seen.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1384783" timestamp="1363066899"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=109851.msg1384782#msg1384782 date=1363066350]
Smh......

[/quote] i know right, pathetically comical.

[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=109851.msg1384781#msg1384781 date=1363065605]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=109851.msg1384739#msg1384739 date=1363053119]

[/quote]What research is there to do? If there was any I'm sure I would comprehend it exponentially better than you. Why do you keep saying I think or the admins. think there's a problem with Vidor? [b]Maybe Crosby just didn't want to have to play 80 miles from home on a Thursday night when most people wouldn't be able to make the game?[/b] Who cares who they played before, that has nothing to do with us, and I'm sure if you go ask some of those teams after the game what they thought you would get some polarizing opinions. I don't care if Booker T. played there, we didn't have to play a playoff game there and we didn't. What language do you need that in? I hope we never play Vidor in Vidor 'cause that means they get a home playoff game, how stupid would I be to want that?
[/quote] 80 miles? I was stationed in Abilene and A-High had a Thursday night game in Midland which is 150 miles and some change and packed it in so thats not a good excuse if you trying to make one.
[/quote]IJS. 15-20 min trip to North Shore, Humble, Baytown or Pasadena to watch a big time playoff game or make a 3 hour round trip for the home team. Crosby fans are used to going to the playoffs so the enthusiasm for first round playoff game on the Louisana border during the week might not be as attractive as some of the other choices, especially if you have kids. We'll will show up if it's reasonable though, ask Dayton and BH. We border Houston though so people over here have a lot to choose from. 

[quote name="cougar14" post="1384785" timestamp="1363067033"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=109851.msg1384603#msg1384603 date=1363013876]
Simp?  Using  Pimp C's terminology.  Very original.  Is that also the norm in East Houston?
[/quote]It is the norm. He coined a lot terms and phrases that have been added to the Houston lexicon over the years, especially the eastside of town. They bang a lot of SUC and Face in the south, Ro and Ke on the west, BHO and Swisha House on the north, UGK and Trill Ent. on the east. Like Mr. Butler said ". . . in Hous-ton, cause that is my city . . ." One of the top 5 the city has ever seen.
[/quote] Did dictionary.com accept 'simp' now.  Heck, you and I know they're accepting any word now since getting 'catfished' is in there.  Btw, would this be the correct context to use 'chuuch' or 'flat backaz'? ::)

[quote name="cougar14" post="1384777" timestamp="1363064423"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=109851.msg1384743#msg1384743 date=1363054210]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=109851.msg1384724#msg1384724 date=1363048650]

[/quote]I don't speak for anybody in Crosby but my self first of all. Secondly I don't know anyone or never have been part of the administration. I just love my town and the foresight of the admins. to be proactive with their decisions even if there is a little gray area in there. YOU brought Vidor into the conversation, YOU made the statement that we were scared to play there and after I said "no we weren't", YOU made the remark about the predominantly black schools playing there. AFTER that I made a remark about why the admins. didn't want the home and home flip which is quite normal by the way. I'll tell you all this in person too, right in your airspace with a lot more expletives attached.
[/quote] Ok, you big bad tailed Crosby guy.  ( :D :D because we'll NEVER really find out, right?)  Some people, I tell you...  Smh.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1384781" timestamp="1363065605"]

[/quote]What research is there to do? If there was any I'm sure I would [color=red][size=18pt]comprehend it exponentially better than you[/size][/color]. Why do you keep saying I think or the admins. think there's a problem with Vidor? Maybe Crosby just didn't want to have to play 80 miles from home on a Thursday night when most people wouldn't be able to make the game? Who cares who they played before, that has nothing to do with us, and I'm sure if you go ask some of those teams after the game what they thought you would get some polarizing opinions. I don't care if Booker T. played there, we didn't have to play a playoff game there and we didn't. What language do you need that in? I hope we never play Vidor in Vidor 'cause that means they get a home playoff game, how stupid would I be to want that?
[/quote]

Understanding things "exponentially better"?  Why is that?

[quote name="cougar14" post="1384788" timestamp="1363067375"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=109851.msg1384782#msg1384782 date=1363066350]
Smh......

[/quote]You'll still be shaking your head next year too when y'all are 5-5 and miss the playoffs. Good luck staying relevant with no MQ.
[/quote]
Hahaha okay boy. Same goes to you after the twins graduate lmao. I think your gonna need it more boy.

Smh....I had the pleasure of meeting some Crosby folks at various college visits and camps and I am thankful to say that not everybody from Crosby has the mentality of the admin or cougar14. I'm not sure what points he thinks he's making because in actuality he seems to be spewing a deeper hole of ________. I've always said that 1 fan can make it impossible to wish the kids well. In both cases I would have much rathered Crosby to win state so that I could at least come back with "we lost to the state chamipons" but I'm glad that didn't happen because his head would have exploded. 

[quote name="uandme08" post="1384886" timestamp="1363109800"]
Smh....I had the pleasure of meeting some Crosby folks at various visits and camps and I am thankful to say that not everybody from Crosby has the mentality of the admin or cougar14. I'm not sure what points he thinks he's making because it actuality he seems to be spewing a deeper hole of ________. I've always said that 1 fan can make it impossible to wish the kids well. In both cases I would have much rathered Crosby to win state so that I could at least come back with "we lost to the state chamipons" but I'm glad that didn't happen because his head would have exploded.
[/quote]  Ha!

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1384882" timestamp="1363109541"]
I think cougar 14 is a blind black guy that was told he was white all of his life.. ;D..CLAYTON BIGSBY!! WHITE POWER! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...Just thought I would break the serious racial tones of this thread with a good laugh!  8)
[/quote]
Lmao nice one Dickie. Thanks for the laugh.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder