**BEAUMONT CENTRAL vs. BEAUMONT OZEN Broadcast**/Central wins 76-73

The championship game of the James Gamble Classic has a BISD flavor to it as the Beaumont Central Jaguars face their district 20-4A rival Beaumont Ozen Panthers, tip off at 6:00pm. (time approximate due to prior tourney games)

Broadcast will start 5 minutes prior to tip.

Click the link provided to hear all the action of the 2012 James Gamble Classic!!

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/Audio/2012-2013/Basketball/SETX/jgc.htm

BEAUMONT CENTRAL vs. BEAUMONT OZEN, LIVE TONIGHT here at SETXsports.com!!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1359689" timestamp="1356841308"]
Hunter is a dang beast.  And he's just a sophomore.  He'll be killer when he's a senior!
[/quote]
That"s true! [b]BUT[/b]. Central will have 3 seniors and 2 juniors at that time running the show... I think that will be the year Central goes all the way!!!!!!

[quote name="BIG SHOW" post="1359696" timestamp="1356842078"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=107828.msg1359689#msg1359689 date=1356841308]
Hunter is a dang beast.  And he's just a sophomore.  He'll be killer when he's a senior!
[/quote]
That"s true! [b]BUT[/b]. Central will have 3 seniors and 2 juniors at that time running the show... I think that will be the year Central goes all the way!!!!!!
[/quote] I was only in reference to Ozen, not Ozen vs. Central.  That kid will be a special one.  Just watch and see.

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
[quote name="ozensfinest" post="1359640" timestamp="1356838538"]
This sad man plz get Saveat off the sidelnes smh
[/quote]

Yea cause he's the one who's turning the ball over ,missing free throws, getting lost on defense,not boxing out,missing layups,etc etc, your so right.....guess he should turn his jersey in right...SMH

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
[quote name="rc2182" post="1359765" timestamp="1356887057"]
Ozen finest is very critical of Saveat as a coach,  I am interested to know what he would have done as coach for Ozen against Central that he did not do to try and win the game.
[/quote]

Right...everyone is the day after coach saying I would've done this or done that..like he intentionally tried to lose the game. Nevermind the fact central is talented ..the kids got outplayed Saveat didn't get outcoached. You put them in position to win and they didn't execute...guess they'll say the timeout cost em the game too. Not the turnover which sealed the game for central.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83