*#8 SILSBEE at #3 BEAUMONT WEST BROOK updates*/SILSBEE WINS 69-62!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1353963" timestamp="1355329842"]
[quote author=proudmom#32 link=topic=107378.msg1353961#msg1353961 date=1355329634]
Thanks you guys!!! He works really hard.
[/quote][color=maroon]" Criticism is going to be a large part of any basketball experience if the goals are excellence and winning." Dick DeVenzio[/color]
[/quote]

Da'Vaughn is a great addition to the Tigers. I wish him well in his endeavors.

Nothing warms my heart more than a mother going to war for her cub. I'm so glad that only a select few on here knows who my child is and I prefer to keep it that way. I can't tell you how many threads I've wanted to bust a cap, CAPS LOCK that is on some posters.  :D

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
I think D.Thomas is an excellent player..he works HARD...and last night showed why he is a force...he dominated the boards over a bigger stronger player..I've had the opportunity to watch him this summer as well as some games this year...they should be giving him the ball more if you ask me...he gets easy buckets and he can face up and shoot..

[quote name="uandme08" post="1353985" timestamp="1355334107"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=107378.msg1353963#msg1353963 date=1355329842]
[quote author=proudmom#32 link=topic=107378.msg1353961#msg1353961 date=1355329634]
Thanks you guys!!! He works really hard.
[/quote][color=maroon]" Criticism is going to be a large part of any basketball experience if the goals are excellence and winning." Dick DeVenzio[/color]
[/quote]

Da'Vaughn is a great addition to the Tigers. I wish him well in his endeavors.

Nothing warms my heart more than a mother going to war for her cub. I'm so glad that only a select few on here knows who my child is and I prefer to keep it that way. I can't tell you how many threads I've wanted to bust a cap, CAPS LOCK that is on some posters.  :D
[/quote]LOL!!!

[quote name="proudmom#32" post="1353913" timestamp="1355326010"]
I don't think that its worring about the individual instead of the team. What is wrong with him recieving the compliment that he played a good game. I notice that there is mention of other players and there isn't any feedback on that. i understand that DaVaughn is not originally from Silsbee and Silsbee fans have there favorites, Well DaVaugn has a fan base also and there is NOTHING wrong with someone giving him a pat on the back. I don't believe that he is one of the Tiger Fans favorites,but he is an awesome TEAM player.He plays very unselfish unlike many of his teamates,and he IS a key component to this team!!!! Keep up the good work 32. Continue playing your game despite what "TIGER FANS" think.
[/quote]

I may have jumped the gun a little quickly. DaVaughn has played well and my comments weren't aimed at him.  The statement was aimed at the post that just seemed a little too focused on one individual.  I have no relatives on the team just want this team to be as good as it can.  Last night was the first game that I have seen this year, where we played almost the entire game without any bad team moments,  I just didn't want to take a step back.  DaVaughn and the rest of the team need to keep up their good play and this team will be very good.

[quote name="dme1111" post="1353916" timestamp="1355326479"]
Hater.... sounds like somebodys baby boy is getting outplayed. you got family on the team??? they were doing fine before all these so called football stars showed up playing as individuals.  Team is the answer.  some people just can't give props to someone who deserved it. check the stats homie
[/quote]

Like I said this was not directed at DaVaughn or his play but at the posters statement. However, I will say this I have heard statements made by one player that were very self oriented and this was not a football player or DaVaughn.  Those thoughts have to end and may very well have ended.  I will leave it at that.

[quote name="ST413" post="1354100" timestamp="1355348616"]
[quote author=dme1111 link=topic=107378.msg1353916#msg1353916 date=1355326479]
Hater.... sounds like somebodys baby boy is getting outplayed. you got family on the team??? they were doing fine before all these so called football stars showed up playing as individuals.  Team is the answer.  some people just can't give props to someone who deserved it. check the stats homie
[/quote]

Like I said this was not directed at DaVaughn or his play but at the posters statement. However, I will say this I have heard statements made by one player that were very self oriented and this was not a football player or DaVaughn.  Those thoughts have to end and may very well have ended.  I will leave it at that.
[/quote] Depends on your definition of self-oriented. A player may say,  " I don't have enough rebounds in the game."

Or another player may say "I don't have enough points in the game."  Both comments typically mean the same thing but the last statement is probably taken to be a selfish statement to the average person. But both statements may mean the player isn't helping his team because he has not met his average to help the team.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1354103" timestamp="1355349228"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=107378.msg1354100#msg1354100 date=1355348616]
[/quote]

[/quote] Depends on your definition of self-oriented. A player may say,  " I don't have enough rebounds in the game."

Or another player may say "I don't have enough points in the game."  Both comments typically mean the same thing but the last statement is probably taken to be a selfish statement to the average person. But both statements may mean the player isn't helping his team because he has not met his average to help the team.
[/quote]

Dove- dont you EVER EVER complain about Republican spin

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1354106" timestamp="1355350138"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=107378.msg1354103#msg1354103 date=1355349228]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=107378.msg1354100#msg1354100 date=1355348616]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dove- dont you EVER EVER complain about Republican spin
[/quote] LOL!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami